Dynadot

New names don't appear on GoDaddy

NameSilo
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Guys, help!

I bought some names and seller push them in my GD account. I approved the push, then I added my new contact information and approved the following confirmation email.

Then, I noticed that the names didn't appear in My domains page as they should and I was be able to see them on My products page. Still now, they are not manageable. I can open the DNS only, but I can't change anything, including nameservers. I attach the message I get when I try to do it.

I contacted GD support and they couldn't find an issue from their side. The names appear to be on my account. I tried to open it with ingocnito tab, nothing. I clear cache, history nothing changed.

What to do guys? I feel very sad...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
try another way , if your domain two words , in search box type the second word only , if it is one word just type the last 3 letters . and see ..
Thanks tried but same as for Mo, nothing comes up. Before never encountered with this problem at GD

•••
Still not working! @Joe Styler need an update on this when your around.

•••
Anyone who has a reply from their support? Are they aware of the situation?

•••
It works now guys!! Phew! Happy Monday and week!

Rainy jazz forever!

•••
•••
Yes, I have my domain safe & sound.. FWIW, I also got a response from GD auctions confirming everything's OK.

Happy you got your domains too..

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sorry for the delay. I am only able to check in about once a week now. It seems like everything is resolved. If not please let me know.

•••
Back