IT.COM

REQ-LOGO New logo contest, $100 prize!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello. Let's break the ice:
wedomain-card.jpg
wedomain.jpg
wedomain-site.jpg

•••
My version (W looking like 2 people shaking hands):

wedomain1.png
wedomain2.png

•••
My try:

wd.png

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
Logo idea. Hope im on track. Good luck
wedomain_zpslolfhqrr.jpg

•••

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the submissions.

Lulian
: Don't like the circular ring, Font looks a little bland. Perhaps a different idea?

Julia : Any other ideas then text with two dots?

Bigbang: Don't really see it; looks like EV or the E is appearing first before the W

Blair: The "D" appears before the WE so doesn't really work. Any other ideas?

Namefu: Thanks for entering the contest! do I get the clouds in the bg? :) Need something more creative then a "Pacifico" Font.

I had a logo created many years go, I really like it and think it would be a good example if we can generate some ideas from the image. - http://imgur.com/dWe2frv

•••
•••
•••
Here's my revision hope im on track. Good luck.
wedomain1_zpsqjnet7wy.jpg
[/URL]

•••
My apologies! I tried to keep my last submission simple and clean, but may have taken it to an extreme. Here is a more "social" version, with an "anyone can domain" presentation :-D. Pacifico is pretty rough without customization so I stylize it a bit.

Higher resolution when you click the image. Thanks!

wedomain_v13.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Two new variations:

WE2.png
WE3.png

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Withdraw Designs !

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Big Bang : your post #13 has unique idea, maybe see how it looks with the "W" the same size font as the other wording? maybe more colorful as well?

Lulian : Text is kinda blocky, and don't really like that font or colors.

Blairwitchii : looking for something more colorful and a more fun type logo.

Namefu : I like it; however, I'm concerned that there are other logos out there like this? I'm sure the idea of a chat design box over the first word has been created before in many logos. Any other ideas? your in the right direction!

Julia : I like it too, maybe more colorful - maybe build on what you have? any other ideas to make it better?

Gary Moore: seems very 1990?

Giganue: looks more like a kitchen or a chef logo. the second logo - Maybe do something creative for the word mark

Sobi : Thanks for entering, font is dull, maybe focus more on the word mark moreover the design mark.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Wow. I really love this last design!

•••
Keith is also creator in this contest; he has authorization to comment for logo requirements.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back