IT.COM

New & lesson's being learned!

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to this game - made the classic mistake before finding this site and looking into the industry of buying shite before doing the research. Lesson's have been learned! Mistakes will probably happen in the future to but hey as long as the winners outway the losers I will make some profit at least!

Want to say thank you to the people who have commented on my posts - I appreciate you taking the time out to do so (also to all the rest of you who contribute to this site and make it such a valuable asset)

Looking forward to the ride!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:

Good Luck.(y)

•••
•••
All the best! Hope you do well.

•••
Welcome to NamePros. Here is to the winners outweighing the losers. I hope to see you around.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi @MrAcidic .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

I think the vast majority of people start with at least some garbage .. on an older episode of @DomainSherpa Drew Rosener admitted to buying 300k of garbage (including tons of hyphens) ... yet last year he brokered x.com on the buy side for Elon Musk and his own company has done 8 figures in February 2018. He likely wouldn't be where he is today if not for those initial mistakes .. so as long as you didn't spend too much and learned from the mistakes then there is lots of hope for the future!

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Welcome, @MrAcidic ! You seem to have a wonderful attitude, and we look forward to what we can learn from you, at the same time that you are learning from others.

That is a pretty inspirational story re Drew R that @Ategy.com just mentioned - definitely inspiration for all of us! Makes me feel better about some of the garbage I like to buy!

Why not tell us what niches you see emphasizing going forward, @MrAcidic (unless you want to keep them secret to lessen competition, which is totally understandable).

•••
•••
•••
@MrAcidic , welcome to the world of Domaining - Namepros :)

•••
•••
Best to you sir...Dont give up.

•••
Hello @MrAcidic !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

@MetBob I'm going to focus on looking at what I think are undervalued auction names that have a very clear meaning for a particular industry. Most I will try and flip and some will be parked if I feel there is website development value. Also keen to keep up to date with future/global trends and possible brandables but will only assign a small percentage of time/money on this. Very vague I know! But don't want to be to narrow with focus areas.

•••
Welcome bro! One good thing is as soon as you make your first sale, a good portion of your loss will have been recovered! :xf.wink::xf.wink:

And always remember this: With so many options available, only the best ones sell here at good price, so, be very prepared to be tempted ten times a day. :cigar::cigar: Make sure, you get only the best ones for yourself.

All the best !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back