Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domains Ted

Top Member
Impact
Hello!

Because of the Corona virus, all people are stuck here and there. I want to sell one domain on SEDO, so it is beneficial to people after development. Tourist // Advisors .com

I don't want to pay SEDO auction fees, namebio promotion fees, or any other marketing fees.

If anyone is interested in paying a SEDO auction fee + other marketing fee, you are welcome.

If the domain is sold successfully, you will get a marketing fee of double and 20% of the net profit (after deducting the SEDO commission).

If the domain is unable to sell even after marketing, you will lose money.

Your ideas and suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are essentially asking someone to buy a share in a domain for a % of a potential sale price.

I don't think that is going to be easy to find investors and scale, unless you really have top tier .COM.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
To summarise: You don't believe enough in your domain to pay for auction fees yourself. Instead you want someone else to take the risk.

•••
Asking people for money. You can do that without domains, you know.

More material for #nameprosdomaincomics

Love the title!

•••
To summarise: You don't believe enough in your domain to pay for auction fees yourself. Instead you want someone else to take the risk.

100% true, I don't believe enough in my domain.

There is no harm in testing new ideas.

If this idea becomes a success, I would like to post a lot of domains.

•••
•••
Buy Domain, get a free roll of Toilet Paper

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back