Dynadot

New gTLD,Which do you like。

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dongxu

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I do not like .xyz extension.

.club
.one
.rocks
.center
.place
.red

•••
I don't think it is a matter of one. I think the new way to look at it, but in the ngTLD that makes the most sense for your business.

If your business is selling cars, then .audio is not for you.

It's not a matter of picking one or two that are good, it is a matter picking names that are good within the ngTLD for the given purpose.

That means I prefer ngTLDs that convey a purpose over generic ones that say nothing (like .xyz).

•••
•••
I don't think it is a matter of one. I think the new way to look at it, but in the ngTLD that makes the most sense for your business.

If your business is selling cars, then .audio is not for you.

It's not a matter of picking one or two that are good, it is a matter picking names that are good within the ngTLD for the given purpose.

That means I prefer ngTLDs that convey a purpose over generic ones that say nothing (like .xyz).

There are going to be an endless supply of generic ones and no one can beat .com so I agree with this.

•••
That I do not reply, but my English is not good, mainly by Google, but you know that software translation is not so accurate, I'm afraid sometimes you do not understand.

•••
•••
•••
.xyz
.city
.plus
.one
.life

•••
.plus
.life
.one
.money
.club

•••

,club - tons of potential
.news - only have three, gotta exercise caution
.forsale - wide variety of use when keywords are taken in .com

•••

,club - tons of potential
.news - only have three, gotta exercise caution
.forsale - wide variety of use when keywords are taken in .com

.news is nice , i get voa.news

•••
.news is nice , i get voa.news

I regged:

PlanetEarth.news - Earth.news was $60,000

Para.news - for paranormal

Geopolitical.news - Political.news was $59,000

I really don't see myself regging any more in this extension, would be happy to do a quick flip...

•••
•••
I like:
.Work

I am on the fence with a few others. I have a couple of extensions I want to do well because I have some key words... but I like .Work so far.

Cheers

•••
.gold .golf .bike .team .rocks

•••
•••
•••
There aren't very many gtld's that I like

•••
.wiki & .news are interesting for me.

•••
Back