IT.COM

New domainer with already 4 domains to sell

NameSilo
Watch

Jay Ha

Exploring..Top Member
Impact
Hello peeps!
I was on twitter early in the day when I found a user badically tagging specific usernames and asking them if they want to buy his domains. Ex: ask 5 users that have a common word to buy a domain that contains that specific word.

Being unemployed with some interest in domains brought me to godaddy.com since I already had a couple personal domains bought from that site.

10 minutes later, I find myself becoming the owner of 4 domain names which are the following (all are COMs):
- Utdrd (as in United Road)
- 3drd (saw similar domain selling for +$10,000 so I thought it could have potential)
- Ehbed (something related to the furniture industry)
- Uxale (thought it could be brandable)

I just want to know if these domains have potential and what/how to target in order to sell them. Also, I don't really know which platform I can use so that buyers would find my domains. I am now on godaddy auctions but I plan to find some alternative medium to find buyers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey your doing okay I looked and like some of your portfolio.

•••
Hey your doing okay I looked and like some of your portfolio.

Oh you reminded me.. I should really update that marketplace. There are like ~10 missing names (and around a dozen published BB names) but your words are encouraging. Thanks mate @lock!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back