IT.COM

New DAN Partnership With Payoneer!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Recent email from DAN

We’re excited to announce a new partnership with Payoneer!

Payoneer handles bank payouts and more for millions of marketplace users of platforms like Airbnb and Amazon.

From today on, all Dan bank payouts are handled by Payoneer. For you, this means that in order to be able to receive bank payouts, within 7 days, you have to either connect your existing Payoneer account to your Dan account or create a new account via our onboarding program.

Head to your payout settings right away to get everything set up!

Check For Additional DAN Clarification : https://www.namepros.com/threads/new-dan-partnership-with-payoneer.1264123/post-8502398

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Recent email from DAN

We’re excited to announce a new partnership with Payoneer!

Payoneer handles bank payouts and more for millions of marketplace users of platforms like Airbnb and Amazon.

From today on, all Dan bank payouts are handled by Payoneer. For you, this means that in order to be able to receive bank payouts, within 7 days, you have to either connect your existing Payoneer account to your Dan account or create a new account via our onboarding program.

Head to your payout settings right away to get everything set up!

what exactly are yer fees for bank wire? surely can't be less than b4 thru dan

•••
•••
what exactly are yer fees for bank wire? surely can't be less than b4 thru dan

Payoneer will charge fee when we withdraw from payoneer account, up to 3 % , I used to when join as hosting affiliate in some company last years.

•••
Payoneer will charge fee when we withdraw from payoneer account, up to 3 % , I used to when join as hosting affiliate in some company last years.

well a dan rep told me dan cover all fees..for dan related sales..for bank wire

is this correct @LaszloSchenk

•••
Please discuss further in official DAN.com thread, thanks.

•••
well a dan rep told me dan cover all fees..for dan related sales..for bank wire

is this correct @LaszloSchenk

Its might be true for some currencies like usd, gbp, euro , etc. But for IDR ( i'm in indonesia) , payoneer charge withdrawal fee up to 2 - 3 %, exclude for international exchange rates .

•••
Good News : Updated A Clarification From DAN. com :

We’d like to correct something about the messaging you’ve received about our Payoneer integration.

The normal bank wire flow that you’re used to will still be available for our users and we will not force any seller to use Payoneer. If you do not wish to work with Payoneer, nothing changes for you. Simply do not create or connect a Payoneer account and your next payouts won’t be impacted.

We will make this clearer in your payout settings so you can choose explicitly if you wish to receive bank wires from Dan or Payoneer. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages, however, as always you decide

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back