New available two word dot com generator

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanisK

Impact
Hi,

I have created a website that helps finding unregistered two word dot com domains – EffectiveDomain.com. I guess this tool is of limited use to domainers as most (if not all) high-value two-word combos are taken, nevertheless, I would love to hear your thoughts.

1) Could this tool be of use to people who want to scrape the barrel of unregistered dot coms? How does it compare to “Lean Domain Search” and other domain name generators you might have used? Is it good/different enough to be a helpful alternative?

2) What do you think about the user interface? Is it easy to understand how things (especially lists) work or should I look for ways to simplify?

3) Any changes, improvements, bugs?

Thank you, your help is much appreciated!
--
Janis

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice tool. How about selecting multiple predefined lists at the same time.

•••
"most (if not all) high-value two-word combos are taken"

Depends on how you describe value, but in terms of making profit, I highly disagree with this. There is still a high possibility of making good profit with two word domains, maybe not thousands of dollars, but easily a hundred or two.

I hand-regged SellDomains.io a couple months ago, regged SleetStorm/com (BB/SH Approved) less than a year ago. MonetizeForums.com.net and .org less than a year ago.

I regged LearnBotany, StudyWildlife, StudyAlgorithm(s) in .com all this past year, too.

There's plenty of options out there! Someone like me (new domainer) is really going to appreciate a tool like this!

Thank you for making it and sharing it with our community, I'm going to check it out now!

•••
Anytime I type in two keywords, it doesn't show any results even with different keywords.

Also, the option to search for only one keyword as well would be nice.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back