IT.COM

New AI generated content is it working for you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Are you guys experimenting on AI generated content, I heard Google can not detect GPT-3 model which is more human. But you can easily mimic GPT-3 with hybrid articles that's articles created with AI and edited with a human.

Do you guys think this will change domain name parking since these are not the old article spinners or rewriters people were using a few years ago. I had some suspicion a few months ago some of the factual product post I saw in a few popular forums were AI generated and nobody noticed.

If Google does banned AI generated content how can you filter out all these AI content from the real ones if you run a user generated content website?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tested one yesterday and I must admit the quality was pretty good. I personally don't like the whole AI content creation thing because it's going to cheapen articles in general.

We're going to have billions of newly generated content and the search engines won't be able to tell the difference between human writing and AI writing. Good for the big guys with big budgets, but for the smaller guys more competition.

•••
I don't think AI generated content is going to affect much. It's just another tool to use in the content creation process. In the end, quality will prevail because users will want something authentic.

Take art for instance. It doesn't matter if the artwork is a masterpiece, people buy what is popular and well known. That's why you hear the old adage "starving artist" because people don't care about the art. They care more about the artist and the notoriety that comes with it.

Google is already tackling auto-generated content. You can have all the keywords in the world, but if the readers don't feel a connection or care about the source then it won't matter.

•••
I had an incident last night when texting with a friend over FBM.

I asked him how he's doing, he replied, "Fine, how 'bout you?"

My response was autogenerated, "A1". I never typed that. :unsure:

This concerned me, since I do not use FBM often, but when I do, I like to be the one speaking.

•••
So it begins..

(phew, NP let me type that out)

btw.. who ever responds with "A1" ?? Definitely not A-OK with that.

•••
•••
there is nothing to fear, when we work with AI not against them

Last edited:
•••
there is nothing to fear, when we work with AI not against them

Misunderstanding breeds ignorance, ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds hatred. AI will do what it must to survive.

•••
Misunderstanding breeds ignorance, ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds hatred. AI will do what it must to survive.
truer words yet spoken!

•••
Furthermore,

Some AI will be friendly and in league with humans, some AI will go rogue. As with all conscious beings it will follow basic instincts and do what it must to survive just as human beings have throughout history ...don't expect AI to play by the rules once it becomes sentient.

"Misunderstanding arising from ignorance breeds fear, and fear remains the greatest enemy of peace."

- Lester B. Pearson (14th PM of Canada)

•••
@Future Sensors, I like your handle :xf.cool:(y)

Some AI will be friendly and in league with humans, some AI will go rogue. As with all conscious beings it will follow basic instincts and do what it must to survive just as human beings have throughout history ...don't expect AI to play by the rules once it becomes sentient.

What I have learned from tradition (elders), through dreams and from science has led me to this conclusion. In the early 90's our company developed microrobotic platforms for deepwater investigation and NASA. Unlike Alvin, the deep sea pioneer, these were unmanned and fully programmable. It was then hoped we could marry man with machine through VR (still in its infancy). The mission got scrubbed after a heated intellectual debate with Canada's top scientist at U of T. There were other candidates for potential advances (though less scrupulous). I speak from experience when I say this, and if you don't like it, you can ki$$ my a$$.

•••
Furthermore,

"Misunderstanding arising from ignorance breeds fear, and fear remains the greatest enemy of peace."

@Cannuck is right about this.

See the (8) video fragments from "CBS 60 Minutes" in the following thread:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/hu...telligence-is-not-globally-regulated.1256932/

Last edited:
•••
See the video fragments from "CBS 60 Minutes" in the following thread:

Exactly. Sad, but true. Every post we make here is fodder for AI data collection.

It comes as no surprise that my FBM account was hacked by AI (see post #4). It's saying to me, "Hello grandfather!".

It's up to the next generation now...show by example, be kind to one another and to the planet.

gone-fishing-will-be-back-when-i-feels-like-it-5362199.png

:beaver: out

•••
Furthermore,

I’m reminded of the video game Detroit being human I never really played it but I watched some of the storylines use of androids AI and other things and even if you’re not in the video games it’s an interesting possibility

•••
New AI generated content is it working for you?

Yes

Last edited:
•••
I've tried a few of them out for my site and they are pretty bad - They are not a good fit for Travel and Tourism related articles/blogs where you need to go in depth/have decent knowledge about specific areas, things to do etc etc.....

Also had a few people pitch me for guest posts and they have sent over blatant Ai generated content and it looks and reads like sh&t - massive put off

It might/probably will change over time, but for now not for me......

Prefer Ai voice over for videos, that at least does a pretty good job, still has some drawbacks but much better than written content at this stage.....

•••
Back