IT.COM

New account with Afternic? Or GoDaddy login?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chieff

Established Member
Impact
Hi, Would like to know do I need to create new account with afternic or should login with godaddy account while listing domain for sale?

Are there any commission difference?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Either way (using gddy sign in or after) is fine and gives you equal access to afternic listing/selling features.

At the last check, it was still cheaper. commission wise, for a sale through afternic. Unfortunately I've not had a sale on either in a while so I cant speak from experience. Lots of tire kickers though.

•••
•••
I go through Afernic directly even though my reg is thru GoDaddy.

From my experience, certain domains have gotten rejected going through GoDaddy. But when listed directly through Afernic all is good.

Not 100% sure why though...

•••
Hi, Would like to know do I need to create new account with afternic or should login with godaddy account while listing domain for sale?

Are there any commission difference?

Thanks
I use the GoDaddy Login. There might be an advantage of this when reviewing your GoDaddy portfolio. They have a section for the portfolio that indicates whether your domain is listed. This might be helpful to monitor.
I doubt whether you login directly with Afternic or use the GoDaddy login, that that would change the fees. You can always double check with Customer support directly to confirm.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back