Dynadot

Networksolutions.com question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

McJilton

Established Member
Impact
First off, this company is very difficult to deal with, I’m being nice there.

They are telling me I cannot push a domain to another account that I just won at expired auction, I am arguing with them on the phone that I am not trying to transfer out, just push to another account and I am being told I have to wait 60 days to do that even. Is this the standard policy there or is this an employee whom is wrong?

This company has been around forever and luckily I’ve never had to deal with them until now, absolute garbage support and a garbage website.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Standard policy
On the bright side you got a hot rod car and sell xx,xxx domains doing nothing

•••
Most interesting is that we heard allot of stories of stolen domains and they continue to use this company.
If you don't like how they treat you as a valuable customer move to other company, advice to anyone complaining about specific registrars.
If you not like your marriage, divorce! :xf.wink:

•••
Standard policy

Thanks but it’s been smashed up for 5 months in a body shop in south Baltimore thanks to a drunk “sanctuary citizen” but you’re right, always something to find positive in. Gotta see the cup half full not half empty, thanks.

•••
Most interesting is that we heard allot of stories of stolen domains and they continue to use this company.
If you don't like how they treat you as a valuable customer move to other company, advice to anyone complaining about specific registrars.
If you not like your marriage, divorce! :xf.wink:

Amen, I can see how fraud can run rampant with this company, unreal.

I am with them due to winning a name at SnapNames auction

•••
Amen, I can see how fraud can run rampant with this company, unreal.

I am with them due to winning a name at SnapNames auction
They seem good at catching domains, I was watching some domains thinking they will be at DropCatch/NameBright but was surprised that they arrived at NetSol, not sure maybe they are pushed from DropCatch to them or NetSol have some in house drop catching tool.

•••
Standard policy

I’m going to make you guys a bot, the NamePros domainers, to help you automate the processes of outreach.

Last edited:
•••
They seem good at catching domains, I was watching some domains thinking they will be at DropCatch/NameBright but was surprised that they arrived at NetSol, not sure maybe they are pushed from DropCatch to them or NetSol have some in house drop catching tool.

My experience in recent times is limited as I have been away for a long time doing other things but from what I can see SnapNames is the best. I may be wrong there but to your point they seem good at catching the quality names. Likely due to backroom relationships with established registrars

Last edited:
•••
Notwork Solutions, no surprise.

•••
Standard policy

I’m not at all being confrontational but just wanted to say it took me a solid 72 hours of coding to write the bot that got the sale/lead and it took 20 years of coding off and on to be able to do that.

I will make a domain bot for everyone to use give me a month. Thanks

•••
My experience in recent times is limited as I have been away for a long time doing other things but from what I can see SnapNames is the best. I may be wrong there but to your point they seem good at catching the quality names. Likely due to backroom relationships with established registrars
Same people that own NetSol, own SnapNames and NameJet.

•••
Same people that own NetSol, own SnapNames and NameJet.

Thanks, that would explain a lot. SnapNames platform is junk as is namejet

•••
Totally agree with the negative comments on Network Solutions.
Even the simple process of transferring a name is pain in the ass. Unfortunately anything I catch at SnapNames ends up with them :cautious:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back