IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am completely BurnedOut from all the regging I think I got like 700-800ish total

•••
Hi,

Please share the latest "working link"

Thanks

•••
The link was working fine on Monday. I just clicked on the one two pages back. I am done for now.

•••
Yes $1 link still working shame the $0.50 code is now not working :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

•••
Yes $1 link still working shame the $0.50 code is now not working :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:
The 50 cent link came with fine print $20 fee if transfer in first year

•••
The 50 cent link came with fine print $20 fee if transfer in first year

Yeah... save 50 cents... just to get stuck with a $20 transfer fee :D. #ToughDecisions

I'm perfectly fine reggae'ing 1000 domains for $1000 if it means i get auth code and transferability within 3 days without $20 price tag ;)

•••
•••
I just tried the code I linked to on page 31 in this thread, and it doesn't work for me. Which link are you using this time?

•••
•••
•••
Thanks, but it doesn't work for me. :xf.cry:

You re not alone!
in fact it seems there are just a few lucky ones still able to use this promo... :arghh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You re not alone!
in fact it seems there are just a few lucky ones still able to use this promo... :arghh:

send me $2 bucks, will get your domain, then you can pull it. :sneaky:

RELAX, JK..

Try in a couple of days, should work fine. Happened to me..

•••
2 hours ago it worked, but now it doesnt

•••
I was able to use it early this morning and got 5 more. Monday I got 20. I used the link that is two pages back on one of the replies. If you type in any registrar like NameCheap the $1 promo also shows at the top the page. If you type in Network Solutions it does not appear sneaky 😂

Also for anyone who registered around October 16th I had to contact NS because one of my domains would not allow dns changes this week just keeps reverting back to what I originally set it to 🙄

In a few weeks I am going transfer 5 or 6 and will report how it goes.

•••
Registred 5 more today, transfered out at leat 13 domain without a single headache :xf.smile:

•••
Registred 5 more today, transfered out at leat 13 domain without a single headache

How long does it take to receive the auth code?
Is it for free?

•••
How long does it take to receive the auth code?
Is it for free?

Authcode free if you do it manually from the control panel normally 3 days if u call right away

•••
Registred 5 more today, transfered out at leat 13 domain without a single headache :xf.smile:
So you transferred out and thus payed renewal fees even though you had almost a year left to sell the domains?

•••
So you transferred out and thus payed renewal fees even though you had almost a year left to sell the domains?

Maybe he transferred out because he sold them

I have completed many transfers

GUYS STOP CRYING GET THESE $1 .COMS WHILE YOU CAN

•••
Nope,

I transferred out because I sold all of them. I have good faith with them so I didn't even try to transfer out a single domain name. all transferred out by my buyers.

Latest name transferred out by the buyer.

screenshot-www.hosterstats.com-2018.11.30-01-47-04.png

Last edited:
•••
Nope,

I transferred out because I sold all of them. I have good faith with them so I didn't even try to transfer out a single domain name. all transferred out by my buyers.

Latest name transferred out by the buyer.

Show attachment 103566
Well done! (y)

GUYS STOP CRYING GET THESE $1 .COMS WHILE YOU CAN
Who's crying? I've got more than 300, and I was just asking a question to learn more.

•••
I do cry!!!
I never could reg a single domain with netsol by myself
When $0.50 promotion came to me :) i started regging so far so good...the promotion ended.
...But i could reg at $1 (never happened) BUT only for yesterday, today the nightmare came back

•••
Sorry if it was discussed before, can't read all 43 pages... Can it be use on existing accounts?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back