IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been blocked for no reason , They are banning accounts with cc failure notice , Not worth trying now.

•••
•••
What do you mean "blocked" ?
They actually disable your CC so you cannot Reg more domains ,
CC not working
Paypal Not working ...

•••
They actually disable your CC so you cannot Reg more domains ,
CC not working
Paypal Not working ...

Yes i'm blocked as well can't register anything more after 1 failure. Tried everything and nothing works anymore.
Deal is over and anyone still using this promo will likely experience the same and be permanently blocked very soon.

Last edited:
•••
Yes i'm blocked as well can't register anything more after 1 failure. Trued everything and nothing works anymore.
Deal is over and anyone still using this promo will likely experience the same and be permanently blocked very soon.
Yes , they are Actually banning Payment methods accosiated with accounts.

•••
Yes , they are Actually banning Payment methods accosiated with accounts.

Yes I can see now they are indeed blocking payment methods, I see what you mean same here.

There seem to be 2 options now:

1. Contact netsol support and ask them to remove the block and risk them looking into reg history and all kinds of issues happening.
2. Leave it and accept the deal is over.

I'm tempted to take option 2 and move on and accept what I got already.

Last edited:
•••
Yes I can see now they are indeed blocking payment methods, I see what you mean same here.

There seem to be 2 options now:

1. Contact netsol support and ask them to remove the block and risk them looking into reg history and all kinds of issues happening.
2. Leave it and accept the deal is over.

I'm tempted to take option 2 and move on and accept what I got already.
Yeah .. 2nd option looks fine to me.

•••
•••
I'll test it out in a bit and let you know if mine still works

•••
What I can’t understand is why everyone isn’t blocked. Especially people who registered hundreds and up. I have never had payment issues anywhere else. It’s definitely a NetSol thing.

•••
What I can’t understand is why everyone isn’t blocked. Especially people who registered hundreds and up. I have never had payment issues anywhere else. It’s definitely a NetSol thing.

seems very odd tbh

•••
•••
No issues here still works fine
have been trying it repeatedly but keeps getting the same error message. tried different phones and PC's, same thing

•••
I think what is happening is if you fail once (like happened to me) i.e. order too often then they auto block you and are aggressively blocking any future payments no matter what you do. Therefore if it still works for you then don't get blocked lol and you won't have a problem until the deal runs out for good.

•••
NS banned my payment method

We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

•••
•••
just spent 7 usd :( on a .com at Dynadot

•••
•••
•••
•••
I'd buy them for $1 and sell for $2 but it's not worth the time :xf.smile:

$2 still cheaper than $7+

•••
thinking of opening a new account to see if it will pull through. has anyone tried it?

•••
thinking of opening a new account to see if it will pull through. has anyone tried it?

If you do are you using a new name and everything, even IP? Like for example, have your grandfather sign up from his house and use his card then you pay him back in cash?

•••
NS allow to have more than one account but my card is not working on second one also.

•••
They're very strict. Any suspicious action attracts serious sanctions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back