IT.COM

.net .NET - The Discussion and Showcase Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, its been a while since I've seen the good 'ol .NET get some decent recognition! :)
Let's try to bring this "bad boy" into spotlight as I believe there are still some great names left in this TLD!
Anyone still believe in .NET? :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Top 10 Feb 2018 trending .Net keywords (Verisign report)

House
Mark
Csgo
West
School
Works
Wood
Management
Fund
White

•••
Total number of .Net registrations are around 15 million. Is the number points 👉 to growth or stagnation.

•••
They've got "Orpheum" theaters all over the place so, with that in mind, I offer:
Orpheum.net
(in case you're interested).

•••
•••
Following .NET sites are developed and .COM is parked

Anaheim.net - California Dept. Of Industrial relations
Anaheim.com - Parked

Spinics.net - Highway Information Area Maps - State of California
Spinics.com - For sale page

Ocfl.net - Orange County Florida
Ocfl.com - Parked

ClimateHistory.net - Climate History
ClimateHistory.com - Parked

•••
Top 10 Feb 2018 trending .Net keywords (Verisign report)

House
Mark
Csgo
West
School
Works
Wood
Management
Fund
White

Interesting info! Wondering how to digest this... Is it an indication that we should also be registering/buying these keywords because of their popularity? Or were these ones popular because the ones that end users really wanted were already taken?

•••
Interesting info! Wondering how to digest this... Is it an indication that we should also be registering/buying these keywords because of their popularity? Or were these ones popular because the ones that end users really wanted were already taken?
The mentioned data is monthly published by Verisign. It changes every month.
Rather than any particular indication the data points to "keyword trend" for mentioned month. If you are an avid .Net investor than this data can be helpful to know the trend and in broader sense "Domain Market".

•••
Just regged a few off the deleted lists today:

PrintSupply
AutoShine
BikeGarage
WhiteWave
DigitalRain

•••
•••
According to the latest DNJouranl sales report Chargeback.net sold for $3,900 while Chargeback.com sold for $2,300.

:)

Last edited:
•••
According to the latest DNJouranl sales report Chargeback.net sold for $3,900 while Chargeback.com sold for $2,300.

:)
Why .net sold higher than .com?

•••
•••
•••
what do you guys think of CVCV.net , will they be valuable over time ? is it worth investing in them now ?

•••
•••
upload_2019-6-13_11-29-33.png

•••
Clarification.net

Perfect for a consulting company.

•••
•••
Last month I sold an 2 word .net for a low xxxx, so I just bought a few more . Net names

Catalans
PrimeTV
GoForward
wBet

•••
•••
my 3 .net domains:

usop / net
nyvr / net
bonuscash / net

•••
I am not fan of .net but have a few

Cheaps.net - archive.org says it was a hosting company

•••
infection.net
sportstars.net
primacy.net
patriotic.net
hocuspocus.net
carrepair.net
musicology.net
floristry.net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back