Dynadot

NEOM: The $500B Saudi's Megaproject. It will be the new Dubai?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Saudi crown prince says NEOM mega-project to list in 2024​

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...y-neom-will-likely-be-listed-2024-2022-07-25/

Flying taxis, robotic avatars and holograms — Saudi Arabia pushes ahead with its sci-fi city vision​

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/25/neom-saudi-arabia-pushes-ahead-with-its-sci-fi-city-vision.html

What is NEOM? Know about Saudi Arabia’s $500 billion mega-city project​

https://www.jagranjosh.com/general-...ias-500-billion-megacity-project-1607341669-1

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I remember the domain was recently sold. How much was the domain sold for?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Idk I just searched on NameBio but I didn't find it.

If anyone knows, please post it :)
Yes I did search on NB as well but couldn't find. I think it sold for less than 6 figures which is a steal.

•••
Yes I did search on NB as well but couldn't find. I think it sold for less than 6 figures which is a steal.
Yeah, if this is true is absolutely a big steal imho

•••
They grabbed this from me, I will tell you the story behind this name.
Neom we say in Romanian which acts as a non human, I was talking with my mother many months ago in the kitchen, mother it has NEO in the word maybe it refers to the fact that NEO is not as humans, my mother agreed to me.
Now you will understand my frustration in my posts, this guys spy on me, now imagine that i know something x100 times better than this crap of name.
You can go translate this Romanian DEX page if you not believe me.
P.s. stop copying my words imagine, ever, even, beat i m tired of you repeating this as soon i write it in my replies.

Last edited:
•••
They grabbed this from me, I will tell you the story behind this name.
Neom we say in Romanian which acts as a non human, I was talking with my mother many months ago in the kitchen, mother it has NEO in the word maybe it refers to the fact that NEO is not as humans, my mother agreed to me.
Now you will understand my frustration in my posts, this guys spy on me, now imagine that i know something x100 times better than this crap of name.
You can go translate this Romanian DEX page if you not believe me.
P.s. stop copying my words imagine, ever, even, beat i m tired of you repeating this as soon i write it in my replies.
You sold this domain? If yes then for how much?

•••
•••
No I m talking about the name not domain.
Okay that doesn't make sense at all. The domain was registered back in 1997. What does that have to do with your talk with your mother in the kitchen? And who grabbed what from you?

Last edited:
•••
Okay that doesn't make sense at all. The domain was registered back in 1997. What does that have to do with your talk with your mother in the kitchen? And who grabbed what from you?
Yup, I don't understand either.

•••
•••
•••
some time ago regged neom-x.com

no inquiries by now...

•••
Think NEOM.ETH could be a great stunt both for Neom and Ens Domains
Imagine each habitant having his own address/wallet like mike.neom.eth for crypto/money and ID in the form of SBTs

I would not be surprised to see a record sale for domains ($30-50M)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back