IT.COM

Need your advice. What do you think about THIS SALES LANDER?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are your thoughts and impressions of this sales landing page?

accidentlawyerhouston_com-lander.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Very nice layout, with compelling graphics and details. Good luck with selling this!
Thanks for the feedback. This is an example of a new lineup of landers we are working on that are content driven to help improve ranking.

•••
Thanks for the feedback. This is an example of a new lineup of landers we are working on that are content driven to help improve ranking.
Clever. So you clearly market the domain AND work on SEO rankings improvement at the same time. Nice.

•••
Not to pretty on mobile. The video loads as full screen and when I scroll down have to shrink screen to see all content. Then word content is to tiny to read unless enlarge screen. Nameworth lol
Took screenshot but file to large to add here np the upgrade thing.
Improve responsiveness

•••
Nameworth lol
Admittedly, I stopped putting Nameworth appraisal quotes on my domains a long time ago. It never seemed to help with the sales. And, I was concerned if it would turn away potential buyers, who wondered why if the appraisals were that high, why would I sell a domain for so much lower. It's great to see their retail estimates in the 5 to 6 digit range. They may be generally unrealistic in this economy and with so many new extensions available.
But maybe your experience will be different. You seem savvy enough to make the sales happen anyhow!

Last edited:
•••
Admittedly, I stopped putting Nameworth appraisal quotes on my domains a long time ago. It never seemed to help with the sales. And, I was concerned if it would turn away potential clients, who would wonder if their appraisal is that high, why would you sell it for so much lower.
But maybe your experience will be different. You seem savvy enough to make the sales happen anyhow!
That lander is purely experimental. I think you make a good point. Posting an appraisal screenshot with a price much higher than the BIN price can confuse an end-use buyer. We still have work to do clearly. But at this stage feedback is much appreciated. We hope to end up with a unique product that is limited only by imagination.

•••
This lander will allow you to add as much and any content you desire. It will also allow you to create promotional spots where you can advertise your content sites. Every domainer should have developed sites, whether that is a blog, and/or a service, and/or an affiliate site, or something else. Your domains attract traffic. Monetize it any way you want through landing pages. Traffic is gold. Don't give it away for free. Parking is giving it away for cheap or next to nothing. Why not use domain landers to promote your domains while at the same time also promote your brands. Just saying.

•••
This lander will allow you to add as much and any content you desire. It will also allow you to create promotional spots where you can advertise your content sites. Every domainer should have developed sites, whether that is a blog, and/or a service, and/or an affiliate site, or something else. Your domains attract traffic. Monetize it any way you want through landing pages. Traffic is gold. Don't give it away for free. Parking is giving it away for cheap or next to nothing. Why not use domain landers to promote your domains while at the same time also promote your brands. Just saying.
Your points are very well taken. Being able to add as much content as you want would be a real plus over current parking landers. It's great to see here that your lander not only promotes the domain, but also various services. And, during the meanwhile, you are likely improving your search rankings.
The graphics, incidentally, are phenomenal, and the loading time impeccable. Rather than a stagnant picture, the video clip gives a real sense of action and excitement to the page.
Great job!

Last edited:
•••

Thanks for your feedback that one guy who downvoted the above post. I wish NP would get rid of anonymous up/down voting. @Alfa Mod Team

•••
Back