IT.COM

Need someone from US to close some ongoing deals

NameSilo
Watch

MysticHero

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I have some deals in negotiations (more than 10) and I need to go out for a long vacation today and I don't want those deals to go away. So, I'm looking for someone (trusted) from US (preferably) to close those deals. Some of them require calling so, you should be able to do that. I'll share 50% with you.

What I'll do here is that I'll push all those domains to your account and you'll deal with them and send 50% after taking your part to my Paypal. But just to be clear, these are small deals (~$150), but if you can snatch more, that'd be nice.

PM me your telegram (preferred) or email.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Responded to your PM. Let's deal. :)

•••
If this is still open, I know someone in the US that can assist you with this.

•••
A pleasure to work with mitch007! Thanks, Mitchelle!

•••
•••
STEPHANIE D SMITH
TELEGRAM:210-307-4826.

Hi,

I have some deals in negotiations (more than 10) and I need to go out for a long vacation today and I don't want those deals to go away. So, I'm looking for someone (trusted) from US (preferably) to close those deals. Some of them require calling so, you should be able to do that. I'll share 50% with you.

What I'll do here is that I'll push all those domains to your account and you'll deal with them and send 50% after taking your part to my Paypal. But just to be clear, these are small deals (~$150), but if you can snatch more, that'd be nice.

PM me your telegram (preferred) or email.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back