Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven McEvoy

CFaDN.comTop Member
Impact
Website has been aold

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Love the live stock quotes, Steve.

That’s something that separates you from rest.

this point, i’d work on add title sections.

They’re great; but feel can add more?

Last edited:
•••
this point, i’d work on add title sections.

They’re great; but feel can add more?

Thanks

I just trying to not have a bunch of threads empty... I feel as people will just walk away when they come lol.

•••
Nice site, like the look/feel. Has a more modern vibe that makes it work well.

Getting people chatting today, especially around business, may offer a call out for tips, tricks, advise on working form home. Can subsection out to home office equipment, software, security + the personal/business strains being caused.

It's tough to keep people's attention - maybe the need to keep working + deal with a new work environment - may keep chats going?

Best of luck

Last edited:
•••
Getting people chatting today, especially around business, may offer a call out for tips, tricks, advise on working form home. Can subsection out to home office equipment, software, security + the personal/business strains being caused.

Thank you! and Great idea!

•••
Looks good, just slowly start moving into more advanced topics.

•••
•••
Bump!!

Question should this be compelete private community? Sign in is required to join and you cant be tracked on Google?

•••
•••
Need some advice on which route to go for my forum Bizdustry.com

I would like to push this forum into a specific niche like eCommerce online business.

I try to keep the threads kind of close to each other so I don’t end up having so many empty threads showing.

What threads should I add or change
Is there any threads I should remove?

Update
I did add the ability to get Free .com domain, hosting, and logo design for posting on the forum. https://bizdustry.com/index.php?dbtech-shop/

Update 2
Question should this be compelete private community? Sign in is required to join and you cant be tracked on Google?

1. General business forum is outdated. If you want to make money, go niche. for example, international business forum, SME forum, Domain forum, etc.

2. Before anything, make sure you have strong monetization plans, otherwise...

3. Ad blockers are blocking those banners on your site.
Refrain from using standard banner sizes. For example, 480x60 px is standard size and one of the first things blockers check on your website.
Also use iframe to render the banners instead of simple JS or img link. Naming pattern for banners should also exclude words such as ad, advertise, link, banner, click etc.

4. Those banners I could see there make little or no sense, they will hardly convert, because they lack call to action. Three basic components of good banner: Brand awareness (including company logo), Message, Call to action.
Examples of call to action: Buy Now, Join Us, Sign-Up Free, etc.

There are other things I've noticed, but above four are the major issues.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Get rid of the referral

You need to add loads of content relating to your niche.

CodeCanyon can help you out with a lot of code.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back