IT.COM

Need Netsol renew coupon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

varyemez

Markapol DomainsTop Member
Impact
Hello,

I need to renew some of my domains on my Networksolutions account. But regular renew price is $37 Do you have a promo code for to renew domains from $10-20 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I remember there was a trick where you start a transfer request and NS would offer you a special low renewal rate to stay. Not sure if it still applies and the number of names might impact your ability to do it repeatedly.

Last edited:
•••
Call them. Tell them you will renew @ 12$ or transfer out.
Some registrars would relish the thought of a customer calling asking if they could renew for $12 a pop

•••
I remember there was a trick where you start a transfer request and NS would offer you a special low renewal rate to stay. Not sure if it still applies and the number of names might impact your ability to do it repeatedly.
Now They offer $37 best price for Netsol :)

•••
Could you please explain why in the world you would keep your domains with NetSol?

•••
Could you please explain why in the world you would keep your domains with NetSol?

Because we are Namejet sale partner, so we have to transfer our sold domains to Netsol. I don't understand you...

•••
Back