Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

trampoline

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,
Recently i've bought this domain packandbook.com, but i saw that in this 5 months the value has increased. lets say 150dollars. What do you think. will it be smth $XX.XXX in the future??
By the way, another domain i had in my archive was also shpih.com, what do you think about?

Thnx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How does a value increase without a sale? The value is only what a buyer is willing to pay for it and unfortunately, I doubt it could ever be worth $xx,xxx in the future. "Pack and Book" wants to be a 3 word phrase, but it really doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to fit it into the travel industry? I just don't see it working out.. I see it as regfee to low $xx for reseller and maybe a $xx+ if you can find a buyer.

There generally isn't value in unpronounceable 5 letter domains that aren't an acronym or have meaning of some sort... so $0/regfee for shpih.com..

•••
You book first then pack, sorry.

•••
How does a value increase without a sale? The value is only what a buyer is willing to pay for it and unfortunately, I doubt it could ever be worth $xx,xxx in the future. "Pack and Book" wants to be a 3 word phrase, but it really doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to fit it into the travel industry? I just don't see it working out.. I see it as regfee to low $xx for reseller and maybe a $xx+ if you can find a buyer.

There generally isn't value in unpronounceable 5 letter domains that aren't an acronym or have meaning of some sort... so $0/regfee for shpih.com..

Hi, thanks for the post. During some research, i found a website, that does this calculating of the value. that's why i said the preis increased of some bucks. But anyway, the idea at the begining was of creating something about travelling. But now,lately as i saw some domains that begins with packand.... were at about $2000, i thought maybe this is the time :D

Anyway, thnx for the sincere and severe unwer ;)

•••
You book first then pack, sorry.
I actually looked at it as a sort of brandable lastminute.com

With a huge PR campaign, that phrase could be way to describe flight deals for the same day.

But that's unlikely so I'd value it pretty low.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back