Dynadot

Need advice to sell these domain - vrvas .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

shoyeb12882

Impact
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie on this platform; also, I don't have any experience in domain selling.

I had a running amazon affiliate site (Powertrical .com), from which I got some conversions. Suddenly I transferred my domain Cosmotown to Sav. After the transfer, I did a silly thing. I set the domain auction without any price, obviously by mistake. When I realized this, I changed the nameserver and thought everything would be okay. But after a week, I saw Sav Auction had sold my domain at only $1 without further confirmation. Then everything has gone. That was my life's first domain, my playground of development practice. Now I'm a top-rated WordPress web developer at Upwork.

I felt so sorry and thought I'd start domain buying and selling. I started to research buying a potential domain from an expired domain and bought the following domains without experience.

vrvas .com
delhimetromaps .com (50k+ local search volume)
ethnicityandrace .com (good search volume)
yalicreatives .com
googleaccountsecurity .com
googlemysite .com
googlevan .com

Maybe all of these are rubbish; even the parking platforms regret listing the Google-based domains.
Please suggest some tips from your experience and advise which domain I should keep.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let the Google ones expire as they'll never sell and you'll just end up getting into trouble with the big boys.

Other than that, it's up to you. Just look at the data and make a call, though I don't see any reason to keep something as specific as yalicreatives .com.

Remember, when your domain only has 1 potential buyer, you have no buyers.

Last edited:
•••
GoogleVan.com shows blank page
Maybe afternic doesnt like tm names
Zero value, all liabilities
GoogleMySite.com blank page.
Hurtin for certain

Last edited:
•••
Hi, welcome to np
They're not good names and, as has been said, some are a liability.

If you want to learn about domain names you've found a good place.

Good luck (y)

•••
•••
Agree with the above. Dead value

•••
I agree with above said things.

delhimetromaps .com
ethnicityandrace .com

Are very long. So low value. Plural names generally have low value.

1st one has no meaning despite being too short.

For sav auction, you should talk to the sav authority.

•••
Delhimetromaps is the only one. Best to not use someone else's name in your domain selections. Pointless endeavour.

•••
Please suggest some tips from your experience and advise which domain I should keep.
You can also learn from Michael Cyger founder of Domain Name Academy. Currently Director of Education at GoDaddy.

His Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelCyger

He provides solid tips on domain name purchase, assessment, evaluation, pricing, etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back