Dynadot

question Need Advice Selling PBN Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

At between $15-$20, a PBN domain with TF/CF & DA/PA 10 or greater and clean history is a good deal

• 3 votes
  • Ended 8 years ago
  • Final results

serpsmash

Impact
My company, Serp Smash SEO, for the longest time, sold PBN's to clients costing up to $2800 for 30 high quality PBN domains, hosted on different IP's, and so on.

I want to find a marketplace for some of these PBN domains we acquire constantly. These are all domains with Age of 2-15 years, Majestic TF&CF of at least 10, Moz DA&DA of at least 10, clean back link profiles (no Chinese/Russian anchors etc.), and clean Archive.org records.

I tried selling these in the bargain bin at under $20 a piece recently and got no interest.

Am I in the right place? Should I sell them somewhere else?

Thanks,
Eric

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These are all domains with Age of 2-15 years, Majestic TF&CF of at least 10, Moz DA&DA of at least 10, clean back link profiles (no Chinese/Russian anchors etc.), and clean Archive.org records.

Domainers don't care about any of this stuff. Usually the domains you're using to build a PBN have 0 pure domain value. Unless the domain has any intrinsic value, your 2 best options would be:

1. try to sell it back to the original owner. If someone had the domain before, they might be willing to pay $50 or $100 to get it back for sentimental reasons.

2. try parking the domain name. Since these domains have backlinks, they might also have some traffic. Traffic can sometimes translate to parking revenue. If the domain earns back more than the cost of renewals, then you've got a winner. You can either keep it, or try selling it to another domainer, based on the parking revenue. There's an established market for domains that earn more than renewal fee.

•••
You are definitely on a wrong forum for this, OP. People here don't care about SEO at all. I also used to build networks for clients and now i'm just selling SEO domains via my own shop. But i also started doing more classical domaining so became more active here.

•••
•••
As others have said, this is the wrong forum for PBN domains. There isn't really a marketplace for those. Instead, most people sell them on webmaster forums, SEO forums, and blackhat forums. Definitely demand out there for them, but I wouldn't focus on marketplaces. Instead, setup a website for them and focus on promoting via the right forums.

•••
At present which is the best website or forum for selling PBN domains, links?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back