Dan.com

advice Need advice: I've found 1 word available in all extensions but .com, starts with prefix "de", should i go for it?

Dynadot Dynadot

yass1ne

Established Member
Impact
I've found 1 word that starts with prefix de, in total 9 letters. taken in .com available on the rest.
Would you recommend to go for it or not?
Which particular extensions i should register?
I'm on a very very very tight budget, and i wouldn't register it unless it's guaranteed to sell short term.

-1 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

alcy

Top Contributor
Impact
bahahha... guaranteed to sell short term.. that's like the lamest shit I ever read on np lol

it takes 1000s hours to learn domains. that's yer short term guarantee. get to it

yass1ne

Established Member
Impact
bahahha... guaranteed to sell short term.. that's like the lamest shit I ever read on np lol

it takes 1000s hours to learn domains. that's yer short term guarantee. get to it
not retail of course, just reseller price.

Impact
If you are on a very tight budget I wouldn’t do it. It can’t be that great a word if all the other extensions are still available, and that means you may have trouble finding a buyer for the quick flip you are hoping for. Just my humble opinion.

PurpleMan

Top Contributor
Impact
Except the one word is decentralized (which I'm sure it isn't), you shouldn't register it. Learn before chasing after registrations. The knowledge is VERY important.

NYJimbo

Domain Re-Animator
Impact
I'm on a very very very tight budget, and i wouldn't register it unless it's guaranteed to sell short term.
$8.99 CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU ?

You should not be domaining if all you got is $9.

Impact
If you think you can make a quick sale in this business, I'd think again. It's very rare.

forge

hold all calls
Impact
Maybe the word was 'detoxify'. I had that one too, but later allowed it to drop. Then in a fit of madness I drank a gallon of floor sealant. I had half my stomach removed as a result, but also one strange sequela was becoming an habitual liar.

NYJimbo

Domain Re-Animator
Impact
Maybe the word was 'detoxify'. I had that one too, but later allowed it to drop. Then in a fit of madness I drank a gallon of floor sealant. I had half my stomach removed as a result, but also one strange sequela was becoming an habitual liar.
blinking trailer park boys GIF

biix
Top down