IT.COM

Need Advice in Selecting Brand Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andrew88

Impact
Hey There!

I am planning to start an Electricity based website where I'll publish articles about Latest news on electricity, electricity bills, electricity shutdowns etc. as well as provide a simple user interface for users to check their electricity bills of their regions. Which of the following domains do you think would be best for a brand like this?

Electricity Talks
Mega Electricity
All About Electricity
Power Electronics Forum

Any new ideas would be very much appreciated!

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Out of the choices listed I would go for APK World.....Do you own them all? Are they all .com?

Edit - well you don't own APK World .com as it's for sale via Afternic landing page - I should of checked before posting :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Out of the choices listed I would go for APK World.....Do you own them all? Are they all .com?

Edit - well you don't own APK World .com as it's for sale via Afternic landing page - I should of checked before posting :xf.smile:
I will change my question

•••
Now I'm confused - are you starting an APP/APK business, an electricity business or both?

•••
Now I'm confused - are you starting an APP/APK business, an electricity business or both?
For now, I'll continue with electricity related blog

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back