Dynadot

Need a hosting with 300gb transfer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello
could anyone tell me where can I find hosting with about at least 1gb space and 300gb transfer per month and the other options are not important just these 2. and also the price is about under 15$?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Be prepared to move your site often.
For that price if you are moving 300gb you will not be online long.

•••
removed..

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Weblord, this is not an advertising forum, it is a discussion forum. Read the forum rules.

•••
HHDomains said:
Weblord, this is not an advertising forum, it is a discussion forum. Read the forum rules.
i never mentioned any url, thanks for informing, sorry

•••
weblord said:
nope that's not mine
That was not the point ;)

My point was that you oversell way too much.

Mini

•••
servage.net has 320gb for $7.95
not sure about space though

•••
minifhncc said:
That was not the point ;)

My point was that you oversell way too much.

Mini

if you think it's oversell then it's not my server, im only affiliate of that server. :imho:
if that's your thinking i can't do anything about it, we are free to think whatever we want but think again im the person who posted this as well so i know overselling if i see one.
http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=155937&highlight=servage

•••
weblord said:
if you think it's oversell then it's not my server, im only affiliate of that server. :imho:
if that's your thinking i can't do anything about it, we are free to think whatever we want but think again im the person who posted this as well so i know overselling if i see one.
http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=155937&highlight=servage

None the less, even if it's not your server, you are still overselling! You cant escape it: YOU ARE OVERSELLING!

•••
Sorry Weblord, but you don't have a clue about overselling, and you don't have a clue about the hosting business.
You are a kid with a free reseller account with some sleazy operation like resellerpanel or something similar. You can offer anything you like because you have nothing to lose.

That is the problem with this business. Little kiddies can get into it for nintendo money and sucker people in to these oversold deals and then disappear without consequences.

•••
I suppose I should state (for the record), that I do NOT own Godaddy.com ;)

•••
Thanks all for suggest :)

I move my site 5 times :D they say we have 300gb transfer or unlimited but after some months they ban me :D because I also have about 200 apache connection instant and about 4mb/sec download from my site

•••
netfirms and canaca do offer way more than 300 gigs but I heard someone saying that the service is *not so good* (uhm....maybe they are a bit overselling :D)
in my personal experience I can suggest you powweb as I am with them and have no complaints, btw I am not burning the 300 gigs of bandwidth nor I am near that kind of traffic so I can't give you a real testimonial
I think that if you are really pulling 300 GB/month you might consider getting a vps so nobody will tell you that you are overloading the server and suspend your account

•••
Hey 300GB monthly bandwidth for $15 per month is very less you need to increase your budget if interested in reliable host.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back