Dynadot

domain Need a Appraisal for Prime International Business Domain - worldtradezone.com

NameSilo
Watch

waccom

Established Member
Impact
Hello

I am looking out to sell Domain with Website as is
worldtradezone.com
I am expecting a Minimum of 1 Million USD

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much revenue does the site make? Just curious with your $1 million price?

•••
Hi

The Site has done some trial Business, The Revenue model is in place and has continuous user engagement, The Domain is Registered since 2000 and authorized to Own the Trade Name WORLD TRADE ZONE The Value expected as per Brand Name and scope of Business

•••
How do i place the domain in TOP domain Sale List

•••
As a raw domain name it is basically a reg fee type name.

The business itself is worth some multiple of the income it makes.

A standard multiplier is about 6x. At that multiplier there needs to be a net income of about $167K/year to justify a million dollars.

Unless the domain has significant revenue your expectations are wildly unrealistic.

Brad

•••
If you see the Market the Prime names sell because of Quality & Brand Name Prospect- and they do not have any revenue in place - I Domain name is not only Brandable but has a website with over 2000 + Users, regular traffic and user engagement, in short it has already created a Brand.

•••
Cool. Good luck convincing a buyer it is worth a million dollars.

Brad

•••
This is worth low to mid xx.......you will never sell this for x,xxx so you can forget about a million dollars

•••
I know i just wanted to check here .. from the experts like you..

•••
I am engaged in other business project, WTZCOM will be my next project. I know the value and if i am not iin right channel , how to make it worth

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back