Impact
Hi,
I have domains that are almost ending.
Would you advise me to renew them?
BlueEarnings. Com
PaymentFalcon. Com
OrganicWinner. Com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would renew the second one, definitely. Probably the first one.

I have difficulty figuring out what type of business or company would want to use organicwinner, unless it is something like an organic food product that has won awards.

•••

I have difficulty figuring out what type of business or company would want to use organicwinner, unless it is something like an organic food product that has won awards.
Thank you...
Can you help me...
give me an idea of how to market them and the right price for
Sudla.Com
Aerobichome.com
ParadiseMood.com
PaymentFalcon.com
BlueEarnings.com
Columbushomeinsurances.Com
VictoriaDivorcelawyer.Com
And thank you for your reply

•••
I agree with this.

Regarding marketing them, open accounts at - Afternic.com, SEDO.com, DAN.com.
And these - Sudla.Com, Aerobichome.com, ParadiseMood.com, PaymentFalcon.com, BlueEarnings.com, list on BrandBucket.com and SquadHelp.com.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
I have domains that are almost ending.
Would you advise me to renew them?
BlueEarnings. Com
PaymentFalcon. Com
OrganicWinner. Com

they are not terrible names. But, unfortunately for you, for these types of names buyers have too many options at registration fee. E.g., they can just buy PaymentLark for $10, or go for OrganicWinners for the same $10.

For BlueEarnings, I can't actually imagine what kind of business and for what could pick that up.

I believe you can drop and hand register better quality names. Especially, nowadays, with the slowing economy and higher .com renewals, better names might be available.

•••
BlueEarnings (dawt) com

Blue Sapphire is a gemstone that costs $750 to $7690 per carret. Often used in jewelery. Which looks amazing. 😍

There are jewel companies with blue in their brand. Bluestone(dawt)com got $32 million funding. For more google.

So it's not completely useless.

Last edited:
•••
Blue earnings is keyword rich
See google trends
It’s the only one I checked

•••
I do not see profit potential in these domains.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back