Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello guys

feel free to air your thoughts on this hack name please ,Naturi*ST please!

Thanks

Vane

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yeah, not feeling this one. Hope you catch an offer anyway

•••
•••
I'm going to go out on a limb and say 500-700, but from a domainer standpoint the value is less because of the slightly higher (that average) renewal fee while you wait for the right buyer.

It is a smallish market for the name but you have a 1-word hack that accurately represents the entire topic of naturism. Almost all naturist and naturism names have sold around $100-200, but there were 1 or 2 in the $2000+ range. Yours is perhaps slightly better than average, plus as time goes on names get bought up and prices often go up, so it remains to be seen what future naturism names will go for.

Some .st hacks have for decent prices in the past, with names like egoi.st ($1250) and bla.st ($4100) going for high prices. A possible reason for so few .st hack sales on record is that there are only so many realistic "ist" domains out there and all the good ones have been taken.

Last edited:
•••
I'm going to go out on a limb and say 500-700, but from a domainer standpoint the value is less because of the slightly higher (that average) renewal fee while you wait for the right buyer.

It is a smallish market for the name but you have a 1-word hack that accurately represents the entire topic of naturism. Almost all naturist and naturism names have sold around $100-200, but there were 1 or 2 in the $2000+ range. Yours is perhaps slightly better than average, plus as time goes on names get bought up and prices often go up, so it remains to be seen what future naturism names will go for.

Some .st hacks have for decent prices in the past, with names like egoi.st ($1250) and bla.st ($4100) going for high prices. A possible reason for so few .st hack sales on record is that there are only so many realistic "ist" domains out there and all the good ones have been taken.
Yeah, thanks for your good advice and i would say almost all “ist” hacks are reserved or liquid prices by the registry,and the *St*reg
fee is only (12USD) per year,therefore,im suppose that “st” is the best choice for featured names,anyway, i do appreciate for your thoughts!

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back