Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrantP

Squadhelp.comUpgraded Member
Squadhelp.com
Impact
Hi All,

[This project is now closed and no longer accepting new domains. We have shared several of your domains with our client, and we will contact you directly if they would like to move forward. Thank you!]

We have a client with $100,000 budget looking for a great domain. I've include a project description below. Please suggest up to 5 names from your portfolio that you think are relevant, and we will share with client. Please do not submit your entire portfolio or large lists of non-relevant domains - these will not be reviewed:

Project specs

400-plus-agent-strong real estate company. Our new brand (name) will be developed into a large national organization.

We are looking for a big-brand name that is edgy, welcoming, and professional. We are most interested in names build on two real-English words (Adjective Noun) that symbolize benchmark, selective, and/or support in a metaphorical way. Examples of metaphor adjective-noun names are Red Wind, First Notch, Black Stone, Tidy Raft (these are given as an example of the style of name we like, they do not in any way capturing the correct metaphoric meaning as explained above.)

Post your domains below or PM me.

[This project is closed]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I need to discuss via phone so please send me your direct number

•••
Could you please specify what tld's and do you also accept domain hacks?

•••
Domain hack? Do not understand.

.Com is all I deal with

•••

Last edited:
•••
Domain hack? Do not understand.

.Com is all I deal with

"A domain hack is a domain name that suggests a word, phrase, or name when concatenating two or more adjacent levels of that domain. For example, "bir.ds" and "examp.le", using the fictitious country-code domains .ds and .le, suggest the words birds and example respectively." Source Wikipedia.org

•••
•••
Thanks for the info, I do not partake in hacking domains, just .Com and without hyphens and only English language dictionary subject specific words...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BlockFold.com
BlockFolds.com