REQ-LOGO Nametree - Logo/Brandmark Required - $70 prize

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nametree

Nametree.comTop Member
Impact
Winner has been nominated and contest is now closed, pending submission of final assets.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nnn.png

•••
Some really great options here, thank you everyone for submitting so far, keep them coming.

I like seeing the mockups but the tree doesn't really fit with the font, feels too "flowy" compared to the stillness of the font. It's also very similar to kraman.157's prior submission... I'd like to see something more original.

Really liking both options here, overall these are my favorites so far. I'd like to see an option with a different color palette than the green-red for the first one, feels a little too Christmasey.

This hits all the marks in terms of elegance, and I appreciate seeing what it looks like in all the color options. Thank you.

I love the first and second, this is my favorite pictorial mark. I like the contrast between two font weights, but don't love the font at all, it's a little too "standard"...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
--
Initial concept idea. Feedback appreciated. Font is orkney with some modifications.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Show attachment 104305
Initial concept idea. Feedback appreciated. Font is orkney with some modifications.

Thank you for your submission. I like what you did with the font, but the picture mark is way too complex and not very elegant. I'd like to see something in that font but perhaps a little more abstract.

•••

I like these, particularly the second and the third, I'm loving seeing how you continue refining the logo and this does look very elegant. If you're looking to submit more, perhaps let's try different fonts. I like your second to last submission too, except for the leaf integrated in the "a" which is a nice touch but looks a little awkward as is. I wonder what that font might look like in a thinner seight, or contrasting two different weights between "name" and "tree". Thanks again for your continued submissions!

•••
•••
n13.png

Attachments

• n13.png
    n13.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 21
•••
•••
As someone who has worked in communications and branding for 20 years, I can tell you that it's not necessary to have an exact illustration in a logo. Many successful companies like Facebook (no book in their logo) and Tesla (no electricity or car in their logo) have built memorable brands without doing such. In the design below I've taken the word tree to work with a "tree diagram", because in domaining there is a similar tree of keywords in categories (and sub-categories) organized by industry (and sub industries). This is just one interpretation. It is abstract and can be interpreted in a variety of ways.

Clean...very modern, not cartoonish, professional, sharp and memorable. 100% original vector graphics. Higher resolution when you click the image

NF

nametree diagram .png

Last edited:
•••
Two days left, some really great submissions so far, would love to see a few more options!

•••

Last edited:
•••
Base concept of using fruit instead of a tree for the icon and having the "name" word above the "tree".

Last edited:
•••
•••
Show attachment 104493
Base concept of using fruit instead of a tree for the icon and having the "name" word above the "tree".

Thank you for this submission as well. I like the fint, but laying Name over Tree doesn't seem to work so well, I don't like the highligjting, and unfortunately the fruit doesn't add much meaning to the logo, seems rather random.

•••
•••
Thank you for the submission. Unfortunately this doesn't match what I'm looking for in terms of elegance, the layout doesn't really work for me.

Thanks for the quick feedback! I see what you mean. I was trying to make it something else other than just a few leaves. I'll give this a couple of more shots to get that elegance in :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back