IT.COM

Namesilo $5.99 .Com & $6.99 .Net (Really)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Furquan

JokerTop Member
Impact
Namesilo has started there 2018 with good offer and discounted .Com and .Net domain.

Use Coupon code :- Welcome2018 to get $1 0FF

https://www.namesilo.com/

Happy Domaining

Screenshot_2018-01-01-18-58-37-362_com.android.chrome.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now We have 3 working .com coupon.

Welcome2018

1welcome

Happy1

•••
I just got this in my email...

We are very excited to offer the following promotions:

• $6.99 .com registrations
  • $7.99 .net registrations
This promotional pricing is limited to the first-year registration of new domains and does not apply to transfers or renewals. There is no coupon code that is necessary and if you are in the Discount Program you save even more!
There is also no limit on the number of domains you can register for this promotion, however, we will only be running the promotion while our allowance of domains is available. We envision this promotion lasting at least a few weeks. As always all add-ons such as WHOIS privacy, email forwarding, etc. are entirely free.

We'd like to thank you for your continued patronage, and please always feel free to let us know with any questions, concerns or ideas for improvement.

•••
I just got this in my email...

We are very excited to offer the following promotions:

• $6.99 .com registrations
  • $7.99 .net registrations
This promotional pricing is limited to the first-year registration of new domains and does not apply to transfers or renewals. There is no coupon code that is necessary and if you are in the Discount Program you save even more!
There is also no limit on the number of domains you can register for this promotion, however, we will only be running the promotion while our allowance of domains is available. We envision this promotion lasting at least a few weeks. As always all add-ons such as WHOIS privacy, email forwarding, etc. are entirely free.

We'd like to thank you for your continued patronage, and please always feel free to let us know with any questions, concerns or ideas for improvement.

I have got it now, I think they are giving this email to pump there .com sales (as lot of people busy in buying Ripple)

There is lot of discount if you register 50 to 500 domain (you don't need any code)

Discount details can be found on Pricing Page.

https://www.namesilo.com/pricing.php

•••
I can tell you, Domain is real crypto currency which always get higher ROI! Invest in it.

Now We have 3 working .com coupon.

Welcome2018

1welcome

Happy1

•••
WoW, it's still running.

•••
This working .com coupon can get you .com only for $5.99 at Namesilo

Welcome2018

1welcome

Happy1

•••
Still working! Thank you!

•••
Found two more...

GETDOLLAROFF
NSDOTCOM

Got a .com for $5.99 on NS. I think it's valid on all extensions.

•••
Guys, invest in real Bitcoin (domain)

This working .com coupon can get you .com only for $5.99 at Namesilo

Welcome2018

1welcome

Happy1

•••
/

Last edited:
•••
Welcome2018

1welcome

Happy1

•••
try this promo code: SaveDomain

•••
This are only working promo ,

Welcome2018

1welcome

Happy1

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
its not luck

if u use any 1$ coupon on namesilo once, then no others will ever work

this will save people some time

cheers

•••
Still working promo ,

Welcome2018

1welcome

Happy1

•••
You have already used the coupon associated with its promotion the maximum number of times that are allowed.

:(

this has nothing to do with luck
all the $1 off namesilo coupons (of which there are probably 20 -- that I saw) are one time only use.. per account.. for all coupons... :) so use any one of them once, and they're all done for :)

cheers

Official coupon or affiliate? I wish we could use them a few times each.
You can try this code MGGH1

•••
Working promo ,

Welcome2018

1welcome

Happy1

•••
•••
Where are these from? Affiliate or official Namesilo codes? @namesilo
Tried 1 it didn't work.

All of these coupon codes are being posted by an affiliate and they are unique to that affiliate. All $1 coupons are offered via our affiliates and are tied to the same promotion. This promotion has a maximum usage of only 1 time per customer. The $1 coupons are meant as an incentive to try using our company, and are not meant for ongoing use. It is very rare that we offer coupons. Our approach is to offer our best prices upfront, never charge for any add-ons such as privacy, and not make our customers need to hunt for coupons or special offers :)

•••
All of these coupon codes are being posted by an affiliate and they are unique to that affiliate. All $1 coupons are offered via our affiliates and are tied to the same promotion. This promotion has a maximum usage of only 1 time per customer. The $1 coupons are meant as an incentive to try using our company, and are not meant for ongoing use. It is very rare that we offer coupons. Our approach is to offer our best prices upfront, never charge for any add-ons such as privacy, and not make our customers need to hunt for coupons or special offers :)

hey thanks for this org/net/com discount promo

I pick up few things every few days

make it last til next xmas will ya

•••
hey thanks for this org/net/com discount promo

I pick up few things every few days

make it last til next xmas will ya

Thanks - no plans to end it any time soon :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back