Dynadot

auctions NamesCon/ROTD Auction Results (2018)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
My PC is a little finicky and I wasn't able to follow today. Does anybody have the full results?

Does anyone know the final price for Lucky.com and if it actually sold?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My PC is a little finicky and I wasn't able to follow today. Does anybody have the full results?

Does anyone know the final price for Lucky.com and if it actually sold?

Didn't look like it sold, watching online right now.

Some of the bigger ones.
stop.com - $75,000
payperclick.com - $100,000
kitchensink.com - $30,000

Last edited:
•••
xxxtube.com $150K wow good for the buyer, same with kitchensink.com $30K good prices being achieved

•••

Some of the bigger ones.
stop.com - $75,000
I saw lucky get to $1,006,000 didn't sell though

This is looking like one of the more successful ones, people brought their wallets

•••
I think mine sold, xratedfilms.com

•••
•••
Doesn't look like it sold, did you have a reserve?
$5,000 reserve, I thought I saw $5,000 on the floor and $5,250 as next bid, so not sure.

I guess not.

Last edited:
•••
Things are selling for a way higher premium here, I have seen many of these names sell for way less, or get offered for less, you should feel good if you got names in play.

If your looking for a deal, you are not going to get one today, here.

•••
As I posted in the other thread, I see
business.loans - $10,000 at Namescon

the other thread about
home.loans selling for $500,000

I do think whoever the seller is for kitchensink.com should be happy right now, good sale for them

Last edited:
•••
Wow BLOCKCHAINWALLET.com $60K GOOD SALE FOR SELLER, wow they have a $65K reserve, that is such BS! $60K was a fair price for the seller.

.Club domains are not doing what they used to, demand for them is down big time.

Last edited:
•••

Some of the bigger ones.
stop.com - $75,000

Good sales.

Good news for my KitchenAccessories in King

•••
Good sales.

Good news for my KitchenAccessories in King
You should have entered it, the sales here are achieving much higher pricing than the everyday grind we see.

Good comp on that blockchainwallet.com, good for our blockchain domains, don't you wish you got a few more last week now? It is bs so many domains are like 1 bid from hitting their reserves.

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone else have problems with seeing or even hearing the stream through Namejet? There is a name I'm interested in, but weird bidding if I can't see the live auction while doing it.

FIXED: Had to change to Firefox.

Last edited:
•••
You should have entered it, the sales here are achieving much higher pricing than the everyday grind we see.

Good comp on that blockchainwallet.com, good for our blockchain domains, don't you wish you got a few more last week now? It is bs so many domains are like 1 bid from hitting their reserves.

I was planning to submit some of my names with reserve but I was little late to take action. Hahaahh

Last year there was no reserve so it was high risk for seller. This time there was reserve which will protect seller from being selling at loss. Last year I caught 1 name for Mid $XXX which was sold in past for $35K.

Thanks

•••
IROI.com sold for $1600

cheap

•••
WeddingPhotos.com $14000

Publicize.com $16000

•••
IROI.com sold for $1600

cheap
Not a bad deal, you have to be careful bidding at home because by the time to you click, and they move the bid moves quick, so you could be bidding, and seeing something else.

•••
RedWine.com should have sold for $200K, I think that is a fair offer in an auction setting.

•••
Someone claimed MVC.com sold in auction now

Sold for $28000

•••
I was planning to submit some of my names with reserve but I was little late to take action. Hahaahh

Last year there was no reserve so it was high risk for seller. This time there was reserve which will protect seller from being selling at loss. Last year I caught 1 name for Mid $XXX which was sold in past for $35K.

Thanks
It looks like the crypto domains are on trend, .club are on the outs, short, and one word are doing really well.

•••
I like runner.com, I hate this setting though, bidding against lots of big money.

•••
•••
Screenshots appreciated.

•••
•••
•••
Back