IT.COM

conferences NamesCon Online 2021 - My Experience and Suggestions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I share my positive experience with NamesCon Online 2021, along with 14 suggestions to make it even better!

Things I liked were how great the platform worked, ability to watch sessions for the month after the conference, the reasonable cost to attend, the quality of the speakers and moderators, etc.

I do offer 14 suggestions to make it even better, however. These include one huge name speaker that would attract people from outside the domain community, an add--on free exhibitor hall day at start with free stuff and discounts, more new voices, switching up how the auction is done, and more.

I also suggest for comedy club we have some comedians right from within our community. I think it could be fun and honestly believe a number of people could do an awesome job.

Read the complete post....

Welcome your experiences with NamesCon Online in the comments section!

Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great suggestions Bob as always :)

•••
•••
i did not attend namescon online 2021

I did watch the latest domainsherpa tho

Namescon full conference want on youtube

Domainsherpa was

Domainsherpa broadcast on the platform where millions of people already are eg youtube

Namescon online effectively tried to get the audience to go to
namescon online and pay for the priveledge instead of go to the audience on youtube zoom insta facebook livestream etc

As far as the auction etc

I had a browse at sone of the donains but only one stood out really

Even now i dont know what the sold prices of the auction was and to be fair their wasnt really a domain i was interested in knowing the sold price of

Lets just say if michael cyger decides to host a domain name conference on youtube via zoom which costs nothing it would be the best domain name conference in the world

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back