Dynadot

news NamePros November 2021 – A new website and more!

NameSilo
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
Welcome to the new NamePros in November!

Today marks the first step toward a lot of positive and exciting changes coming to NamePros. You'll notice that most of what you loved is still here, and we're working hard to bring back even more.

And that's only the beginning! We'll be bringing you regular updates, sometimes weekly, to add the features you've requested (please vote on features you want to see first!) and improve your experience.

Our mission is to build a thriving professional network around the best community – that's you! – where professionals can engage in civil discussions, ask questions, share advice, partner, transact, and succeed, all together.

We hope you'll have a look around, and let us know what you think!

All our best,

The NamePros Team

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks good but I'm more comfortable with the old style

•••
•••
I have to refresh the page to get notifications Alert.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
holy crap the new ui for np is like 100000 worse than prev one.

•••
There should be an option to switch to the old Namepros.

•••
Old chatroom was good,now its not 🙁😕
Everything else is nice.

•••
There should be an option to switch to the old Namepros.
It was a thing of beauty, wasn't it? :xf.love:

Let's give the dev team some time, and the new NamePros will get better and better.

There are a lot of changes coming soon.

•••
I love the new design, very seemless , visually crisp. One day without namepros.com was enough detoxing was terrible.

•••
Surprising, in a good way. Thx for coming back on line. :)

•••
Yes the new style is great but somethings need to be fixed or returned again,

1- The thanks old design.
2- The notifications is not instant also it's design is not great

•••
I agree. Just testing out what each button does on different posts. So, please ignore if you see a disagree etc.
Thanks, I'll have to get used to the new system.

(sorry if I downvote posts by mistake --- getting used to the new buttons! I think + should be on the right, and - on the left; something should display when hovering over the buttons, to help us out)

•••
Great job I like it

Thanks for all NP Team

Best Regards

Devanos

•••
It will take sometime until you get use to the new skin/upgrade. The only thing i don't understand is making the chat a thread.

•••
Site looks nice, congrats.

The like/agree etc, the way they are hidden makes it unlikely for me to use. I don't want that extra click to get to those.

imo

•••
So if a thread has multiple pages you need to scroll down to be able to click next or wtvr page number? I think it should be at the top too.

•••
The only thing i don't understand is making the chat a thread.
There wasn't going to be chat for the upgrade as of last night. During the upgrade, someone decided to be playful and add it as an experimental thread. Better than nothing, right? It's been entertaining so far. Let's see if it turns into anything. :giggle:

•••
More i look at the forum more i like it. Matter of adaption i guess.

•••
The new design is very modern and exciting but I sensed many users would be locked out and be frustrated out of the forum.

•••
There wasn't going to be chat for the upgrade as of last night. During the upgrade, someone decided to be playful and add it as an experimental thread. Better than nothing, right? It's been entertaining so far. Let's see if it turns into anything. :giggle:
Yes it reminded me guestbooks in the early days.😄

•••
Nice upgrade. Consider making the chat thread show the newest post first with continuous scroll to see older post.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

seems so coincidental with the "change"
is it a move to throw of one's game
change the style, but not the name
while others change the name to avoid some fame
and here...no longer is the "view" the same.

still, where/how can i find the threads i started in my profile
all i see is "posting", but can't find "threads started by" anymore.
Please direct

edit >>> found it under "forums tab"

Thanks

imo...

Last edited:
•••
•••
For some reason I can't read the thread through the thread titles fast in this theme. Probably is just me.

•••
Back