NamePros Members Q&A's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
We've added an enhancement to our site called Interview Q&A's. Users that have answered a set of interview questions will have this added to their existing user profiles. It's completely optional to participate in these Q&A's.

There are two sets of interview questions:

General Q&A - Answering the General interview Q&A's is a great way to introduce yourself to the community, whether you're a new user or a NamePros veteran.

Appraiser Q&A - This is for domainers who are interested in appraising domain names for others. It focuses on the member's appraisal methods and experience. Answers to this set of questions will be attached to posts made in the Appraisals forum.

Note for domain name appraisers: Only users that complete the Appraiser Q&A will earn NP$ for posting in the appraisal forum. This one change is being made to encourage positive participation in that area and reduce the number of "spam" posts. I hope to have links to helpful threads and tools available to newbie appraisers in the near future. Let's work together to make the appraisal area one we can be proud of!

It's likely we will be adding more Q&A's in the future to cover such areas as web design or development. You'll find the Interview Q&A's located in your UserCP.

If you have any suggestions, you can write me in the 'NamePros Info & Suggestions' forum. I hope you enjoy this new feature!

Sincerely,

Ron James
Webmaster

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back