available NamePros exlusive: Free available domains on request

NameSilo
Watch

estibot.com

Developer of EstibotVIP Member
Estibot.com
Impact
Hi all-

I'm testing some new software I made. It produces available domains that have search popularity.

EDIT 02-22-08: New rules
You are welcome to post requests, but I won't PM the lists anymore, and I can't respond to all the requests. I'll pick some interesting keywords and use those.

I will publish all lists here in this thread, so check back often.
/EDIT

Here is an example list of available domains that I just came up with, to demonstrate the quality of the names (these are all available at the time of posting).

KeywordAdsense.com
WeWillDance.com
TranslateASite.com
TranslatingDreams.com
InterpreterCompany.com
InterpretersUK.com
PoliticianPictures.com
PoliticianSalary.com
FishingDayTrips.com
TexasAnimalRescue.com
TexasAdultryLaw.com
TexasAerialMaps.com
TexasAlimonyLaw.com
TexasBusinessTax.com
WyomingHuntingGuide.com
WyomingHuntingMap/s.com
HuntingKnifeKit.com
HuntingPCGame.com
DomainRegistrationAffiliate.com
FreeComDomains.com
FreeNetTutorials.com
FreeCEditor.com
FreeCSoftware.com
TrafficAdvisories.com
TrafficAdsenseMoney.com
TrafficSafetyProgram.com
EcoColumn.com
eCommerceDegreeOnline.com
eCommerceHostingPackages.com
eCommerceTrend.com
StartUpBusinessIdea.com
SmallBusinessEmployment.com

THanks-
Esa

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great lists. thanks so much

•••
GF said:
I would love to see anything available with "Domain" or "Domains" in it :p

Thanks so much!

too competitive - see below ;)

estibot.com said:
AzN said:
Could you please post __domain/s.com

Domains are up there with real estate, mortgage, web hosting...it's no use.

•••
Esa, if it hasn't been requested yet...how about 'Freestyle' or 'Extreme'

•••
hey esa - you yourself must have so many great domains - with great "fundamentals" (searches and high cpc)

what is your development strategy? i imagine the to-do list is enormous..?

8^X

•••
My list, if possible please,

holiday
holidays
travel
traveling
vacations
vacation
tours
tour
tourist

•••
estibot.com said:
A bit too competitive keywords..
FastMoneyOffers.com fast money offers 0.05 880
HowToEarnFastMoney.com how to earn fast money 2.44 210
MakeMoneyAndFast.com make money and fast 0.05 73
FastMoneyVideo.com fast money video 0.05 28
EarnLotsOfMoneyFast.com earn lots of money fast 0.05 16
FastMoneyHost.com fast money host 0.05 12
HowToEarnFastMoney.com how to earn fast money 2.44 210
InternetMoneyScams.com internet money scams 1.76 260
EasyMoneyOnTheInternet.com easy money on the internet 0.05 320

Proud to say that I just registered HowToEarnFastMoney.com
kinda lucky also..figured these would be gone!
My plan is to use it as an "affliate" redirect!

Thanks Esa! your a :great:

•••
Fun romantic phrases. Phrases can actually be pretty good in the .com tld

BeMyLittleBaby.com be my little baby 0.28 1300
WannaBeMyLover.com wanna be my lover 0.05 1900
WellBeTogether.com we ll be together 0.24 480

HowToStreetFight.com how to street fight 0.13 1900
FightsOnVideo.com fights on video 0.05 880

•••
howtostreetfight.com
fightsonvideo.com
taken,
thanks esa

•••
soggyindo said:
hey esa - you yourself must have so many great domains - with great "fundamentals" (searches and high cpc)

what is your development strategy? i imagine the to-do list is enormous..?

I've regged a few but not so many from my test searches. I'm always tempted but try not to reg too many. I usually look at development opportunities - niche names with good keyword efficiency and high advertiser competition.

All of those that I have regged seem to get a trickle of type-in traffic and there are some clicks which is pretty good for hand regs these days. The best domains I have are ccTLD single-word names, which are great for type-in traffic. I don't have that many incredibly good dotcoms, though I think I have a few decent ones. Some samples from my portfolio are listed in my sig.

The to-do list is indeed enormous. I'm planning to develop 1,000 names by end of next year :)

•••
estibot.com said:
I've regged a few but not so many from my test searches. I'm always tempted but try not to reg too many. I usually look at development opportunities - niche names with good keyword efficiency and high advertiser competition.

All of those that I have regged seem to get a trickle of type-in traffic and there are some clicks which is pretty good for hand regs these days. The best domains I have are ccTLD single-word names, which are great for type-in traffic. I don't have that many incredibly good dotcoms, though I think I have a few decent ones. Some samples from my portfolio are listed in my sig.

The to-do list is indeed enormous. I'm planning to develop 1,000 names by end of next year :)

thanks for the info!

for 1,000 names, i'm thinking some sort of cookie cutter system will be in order? aeiou perhaps?

i've developed 60 so far this year myself - even just adding statcounters, adsense, seo plugins, logos etc etc for all those was a heck of a job. and that's just 16% of your 1,000 figure!

nice to think of the daily income off all of those though. $1k a day is achievable early on, and then it's just north from there. i find the cross promotion between lots of similar sites great for traffic, too.

;)

•••
how about keyword "affiliate"
thanks in advance.

•••
soggyindo said:
thanks for the info!

for 1,000 names, i'm thinking some sort of cookie cutter system will be in order? aeiou perhaps?

i've developed 60 so far this year myself - even just adding statcounters, adsense, seo plugins, logos etc etc for all those was a heck of a job. and that's just 16% of your 1,000 figure!

nice to think of the daily income off all of those though. $1k a day is achievable early on, and then it's just north from there. i find the cross promotion between lots of similar sites great for traffic, too.

;)

yeah, 60 sites is a lot of work for one person. And a lot of it is tedious - as you say, dding counters, adsense...etc. Plus got my hands full already with Estibot. I've developed about 30 sites myself total in the past year - they're not so great but yes they do the $1 a day magic trick - I will be trying out various ways, for one, buying content, then having someone punch it in a publishing system, another way is to get sites done by aeiou or similar (but that will cost $250k), yet another way is to create automatic content but that's not what I'm after though. I want nice looking sites with relevant content that provides actual value to visitors - and make it easy to build from there.

My whole thing is strictly based on generic keyword domains: dotcoms or ccTLDs (for their type-in traffic, memorability and SEO power), with a few selected strong .orgs and .infos thrown in.

Thanks for your tips&views

Last edited:
•••
estibot.com said:
they're not so great but yes they do the $1 a day magic trick

i love it. good luck with your names

;)

Last edited:
•••
estibot.com said:
yeah, 60 sites is a lot of work for one person. And a lot of it is tedious - as you say, dding counters, adsense...etc. Plus got my hands full already with Estibot. I've developed about 30 sites myself total in the past year - they're not so great but yes they do the $1 a day magic trick - I will be trying out various ways, for one, buying content, then having someone punch it in a publishing system, another way is to get sites done by aeiou or similar (but that will cost $250k), yet another way is to create automatic content but that's not what I'm after though. I want nice looking sites with relevant content that provides actual value to visitors - and make it easy to build from there.

My whole thing is strictly based on generic keyword domains: dotcoms or ccTLDs (for their type-in traffic, memorability and SEO power), with a few selected strong .orgs and .infos thrown in.

Thanks for your tips&views
Noticed that aeiou was mentioned twice in two threads...can someone please explain..

•••
•••
Thanks grina for the fast response and the link!

•••
I have a list here:
Gaming
Arcade
Games
Gamer
I know it's not a great list,but it would be appreciated.
Something decent with "Arcade" in it would be great.
It's driving me up the wall trying to find a relavent domain to arcade.

Last edited:
•••
I was testing the existing Available Names tool, noticed these were available:

SkiAreasNh.com
SkiDealsColorado.com
SkiDenverColorado.com
SkiDealsUk.com
SkiGearSale.com

Re: arcade request - I didn't find much using the new experimental tool, but the existing Estibot available tool came up with some nice ones.

Here are some that look like nice brandable and memorable names for an arcade site:
ArcadeTempest.com
ArcadePlayland.com
ArcadeMaximus.com
ArcadeGoof.com
ArcadeGameRooms.com
ArcadeGameKid.com
ArcadeEdition.com
ArcadeCompilation.com

Other names:
ArcadeAsteroids.com
ArcadeAsteroid.com
ArcadeAutoGame.com
ArcadeBallGames.com
ArcadeBerserk.com
ArcadeBowlingGame.com
ArcadeBreakout.com
ArcadeCarGame.com
ArcadeChicago.com
ArcadeCoffeehouse.com
ArcadeDonkeyKong.com
ArcadeFlashPlay.com
ArcadeFlashOnline.com
ArcadeFreeOnline.com
ArcadeFunGame.com
ArcadeGameCom.com
ArcadeGamePod.com
ArcadeGameServer.com
ArcadeJavaGames.com
ArcadeMomo.com
ArcadeNewJersey.com
ArcadeOrbitz.com
ArcadePang.com
ArcadeShockWave.com
ArcadeTilt.com
ArcadeTrackball.com
ArcadeWarGame.com

•••
Thanks!
Got arcadegoof.com
Rep added

•••
if you are still doing this, could I get a list of wine related available domains.

wine, lovers, guide

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back