Dynadot

NamePros brought to you by DigiPawn.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Love it :tu:

And looking forward for next sponsor :)

•••
Redeemed

-RJ- said:
This skin was done Rick Latona's designers, and so was the previous one.
The designers have redeemed themselves. Namepros looks professional again.

•••
Regardless of what colors you like, my designers at www.offshoring.com know their stuff.

•••
Yikes. Slimy. I liked the red hot one better. The repetitive ad in the borders is horrible at my 1920x1200. Eye sore.

I'm starting to miss the real Namepros...

•••
estibot.com said:
Yikes. Slimy. I liked the red hot one better. The repetitive ad in the borders is horrible at my 1920x1200. Eye sore.

I'm starting to miss the real Namepros...

It would be impossible to please them all.

•••
Just signed up for your newsletter at RickLatona.com :)

•••
I have a hunch in the coming years theres going to be alot of websites with similar color tones as this with how popular "green" is.

•••
Broker said:
I have a hunch in the coming years theres going to be alot of websites with similar color tones as this with how popular "green" is.

Your right green is growing. I am actually working with these colors right now.

•••
The new skin is definitely more elegant and represents DigiPawn quite well, the aggressive RickLatona skin was also well chosen for its purpose.
The psychology of association and interpretation of colors is quite clear, i would say.
Job well done by Rick's designers :) I'm looking forward to seeing more if this type of advertising, it keeps the board visually more active, while the purpose of NP as a community doesn't change. It's the best of both worlds. :tu:

M.

Side note: Intelbank carried Green/Charcoal from the get go. I've done something right along the way! :bingo:

•••
I might spend more than 3 minutes a day at Namepros again....

I could care less who sponsors NP but I am not particularly partial to assault of the eyeballs...
:tri:

•••
uber said:
I am not particularly partial to assault of the eyeballs...
:tri:
...have you looked at your avatar lately? :( i take anything static and bright over something flashing like a sick light bulb.

M.

•••
•••
Great to see the change to a better colour scheme. Now I can put away my sunglasses when surfing NP during the night ;)

•••
•••
Mike said:
...have you looked at your avatar lately? :( i take anything static and bright over something flashing like a sick light bulb.

M.

http://www.sarcasmsociety.com/

have a fun learning experince.... ;)

(did you REALLY miss the intent???????????)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back