IT.COM

NamePros Break Room Radio Show :: March 31, 2006

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hellloooooooooooooooooo Idahofarmer! I think NPqueen has a sweet soft voice. Please also louder next time. I can barely hear it.. thanks Ron for updating with the links!

•••
LOL, Namepros Gone Wild, nice one Idaho :p I tell ya, SecondVersion started it! :|

BTW, RJ, instead of downloading it, can we have a STREAMED version? i.e. streamed WMA file? :music:

Last edited:
•••
PolurNET said:
LOL, Namepros Gone Wild, nice one Idaho :p I tell ya, SecondVersion started it! :|

BTW, RJ, instead of downloading it, can we have a STREAMED version? i.e. streamed WMA file? :music:

you can stream in chat room, and if you have quicktime you can usually listen to it with your browser

•••
great shows! I LOVE IT!
Keep 'em coming :p
Joe

•••
You all do a great job. I can't wait for the next show.

•••
Aw.. That's Amazing
Really Congrats to all, Great Job!! :)
OooO,I LOve your Voice NPqueen :tu:

Regards.

•••
Idahofarmer forgot UU4.com, which came in 4th place (infront of firewebx.com). Anyway, nice show; keep up the good work!

•••
Great job! Great voice NPQueen! Please mention my name :D

•••
Very fun shows! Only thing missing is more photos in the photo section at RadioNamePros.com! How about it NPqueen, Iravan, and other 'voices' on the show...

•••
Gene said:
Very fun shows! Only thing missing is more photos in the photo section at RadioNamePros.com! How about it NPqueen, Iravan, and other 'voices' on the show...
You read my mind! :)

I'd love to put faces with the voices too!

•••
Back