Dynadot

NameLooka Domain Tools

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

IrfanHabib

Established Member
Impact
I have built a tool for domainers. I dont know posting own link will appriciate or not. the link is https://namelooka.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
WHAT IS UNIQUE IN THIS SITE AND WHY I USE IT?
Thanks. Use it. you will find the uniqness and features. I am contineously working in this tool. so if you have any requirements or need any features, please let me know.

•••
wow, that's the fastest tool I ever saw, what's the technology behind it
I am glad you like my tool. there are many technology implemented in this tool. please let me know which one you like and which one you want to improve. Thanks

•••
I am glad you like my tool. there are many technology implemented in this tool. please let me know which one you like and which one you want to improve. Thanks
what is the code stack?

•••
Alright, just tried a bunch of tools where you put in a keyword/phrase then get a bunch of search volume, metrics for that keyword and phrases containing that keyword. I wanted free and sites where I didn't have to sign up for anything. I like these 3:

https://ahrefs.com/keyword-generator - gets you 100 keywords plus search volume

https://www.wordtracker.com/search?query=keyword - gets you 100 keywords plus search volume, competition

https://www.keyword-tools.org/en/?keyword=keyword - gets you more than 100 keywords plus search volume, competition, CPC
Hi you can check domain keywords vol in my tool for free . no limit. https://namelooka.com

•••
Those 3 tools are a little different, they all give search volume as well but I’m using them more to find domains to register

Input main keyword like crypto then it spits out phrases with that keyword like:

Crypto storage
Crypto prices
Crypto currency
Crypto market
Crypto news
Etc
I guess you looking this tool Random Word Domain that support adding prefix or suffix word with randomly generated words. Event the Random Letter Domain

And also Bulk Domain Checker

Or You can try One Word Domain / Dictionary Domain Checker

All these features comes with domain availability check, domain length, keyword volume, and Domain Value (currently facing ip ban from Godaddy. Im working on it)

Please let me know. Thanks

•••
I guess you looking this tool Random Word Domain that support adding prefix or suffix word with randomly generated words. Event the Random Letter Domain

And also Bulk Domain Checker

Or You can try One Word Domain / Dictionary Domain Checker

All these features comes with domain availability check, domain length, keyword volume, and Domain Value (currently facing ip ban from Godaddy. Im working on it)

Please let me know. Thanks
Thanks for trying but none of that does what I’m looking for, what the 3 tools I posted do

I’m basically looking for the Google Keyword Tool that Google retired 10 years ago in 2013:

“The Google Keyword Tool, used by SEO professionals the world over, has officially been retired. While the sentiments regarding this change have been mixed, there are positive and negative aspects to being forced to use the Keyword Planner instead of the Keyword Tool.”

Where you input 1 word, then the tool spits out phrases containing that word with metrics like search volume

The Google Keyword Planner is a little different, doesn’t do what the Keyword Tool did. I use the Keyword Planner for finding search volume and other metrics for words and phrases I input myself

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for trying but none of that does what I’m looking for, what the 3 tools I posted do

I’m basically looking for the Google Keyword Tool that Google retired 10 years ago in 2013:

“The Google Keyword Tool, used by SEO professionals the world over, has officially been retired. While the sentiments regarding this change have been mixed, there are positive and negative aspects to being forced to use the Keyword Planner instead of the Keyword Tool.”

Where you input 1 word, then the tool spits out phrases containing that word with metrics like search volume

The Google Keyword Planner is a little different, doesn’t do what the Keyword Tool did. I use the Keyword Planner for finding search volume and other metrics for words and phrases I input myself
What was the name of that tool? "The Google Keyword Tool" ? or something else. I want to research that tool (does not matter it still exist or not) and if possible, will implement to my tool. Would you mind to share? Thanks

•••
What was the name of that tool? "The Google Keyword Tool" ? or something else. I want to research that tool (does not matter it still exist or not) and if possible, will implement to my tool. Would you mind to share? Thanks
Google Keyword Tool or better known as Google Keyword Suggestion Tool I believe . When I get to my desktop will login to Google to make sure if it’s gone or not

Like the example I gave above with the word crypto

Try the 3 tools I posted, input one keyword and you’ll see what I was looking for. Those 3 tools pretty much do the trick

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back