Dynadot

NameLiquidate.com Liquidation Platform (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
NameLiquidate.com is a liquidation platform for domainers, registrars, and wholesale buyers of domains. The market was carefully crafted from an idea on Dec. 3rd 2019 - Completed within 30 days, and has been a work-in-progress since.

You can read the origins of this idea and the subsequent discussions that took place between December 3 2019 to March 8 2020.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...m-seeking-input-for-new-epik-project.1166450/

We hope to further develop this liquidation market to help domain investors recover precious capital for other renewals or reinvestments. Our intention is to capitalize on the underutilized and often ignored, expiry stream. Those domains which eventually end up in the hands of big domain houses for resale, with no compensation to the previous registrant/owner.

You will see regular updates and notifications on this thread.

Personal note from @DanSanchez: My original intent was to help expiring domains become more liquid and to pass on the capital back to the original registrant at Epik. Since it's inception, NameLiquidate has evolved into a full liquidation platform for new, expiring, and aged domains. I hope to see participation here, questions and doubts will also be welcomed.

My future goal is to invite more registrars to send their expiry stream through NameLiquidate, compensate their previous registrants, and to foster a cooperative attitude for long-term relationships.

Please contact support here, by DM, or via our support chat at Epik.

NameLiquidate FAQ:

Nameliquidate.com/faq

NameLiquidate API Documentation
https://docs.userapi.epik.com/v2/#/Liquidate/liquidateAddDomain

Product Manager @DanSanchez

Twitter: @NameLiquidate

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also I don't understand this very strange internal filter TOP LEVEL TLDS... Completely.
Like it was set by someone who has no any relations to domaining.

2021-05-11-171538_1118x438_scrot.png

•••
Even if 23 months old - your systems shows age of 1 year.
No such issues on Dynadot, if 2nd year of life - they show 2 years on their listings.

Last edited:
•••
Even if 23 months old - your systems shows age of 1 year.
No such issues on Dynadot, if 2nd year of life - they show 2 years on their listings.

Seems like a reasonable edit to make. Will review with @vitigo

•••
The same wrong age is displayed during negotiations on Epik marketplace.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back