IT.COM

NameJet User "First" - Can't beat him!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brand Consultants

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
This person looks to be from China and just seems to win every auction that I'm interested in recently.

He bids up everything wayyy beyond re-seller prices. It's got to the point where I just can't win the auction because the price is too high for it to make sense.

It's always the alias "First"... I just want to lose an auction to someone else for once.

I believe he was the person that won VRVR.com for 40K as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The user first won one of my domains i was selling a few days ago and they still havnt paid yet, lol

They pay (ename company) in 10-15 days.

•••
Surprised people don't know this. First and Two two are auction houses. They put the names of Namejet up for auction at their sites. Their users bid on the names and the price is bid at namejet using the house account. The users use the Chinese site because its in Chinese and easier for them to use. So essentially you are bidding agains thousands of people in each First and Two Two. Here's the kicker

If their users win the name, the name closes at Namejet but continues at the Chinese auction house for a few more days. The way the auction house makes its money is if the name continues to go higher. And it often does.

I beat them at auction all the time. You just have to want the name a lot more than 15,000 Chinese domain investors :)

Hope that answers some questions

•••
I cant see them on Namejet?

•••
•••
I can see there is another one "defendor01".

First, two two, defendor01

Eeek

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back