Dynadot

Namecheap's New Marketplace Launch!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tamar

VIP Member
Namecheap
Impact
Hi all - I wanted to share that Namecheap is pleased to announce that we’ve launched the Namecheap Market, a new dedicated platform for in-house auctions and Buy It Now listings.

It’s the perfect place to discover untapped domain names, expand your domain portfolio, or help you name that new project or startup.

Currently, there are over 300,000 running auctions and millions of Buy it Now listings to peruse.
Searching for new domain names has never been easier.

Please reply to the thread with feedback and comments!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The pricing should be the same. What you are seeing is a possible delay with pricing synchronization. Let me know specifically what the domains are and I'll pass it on.
I think I have figured it out. I was checking my domains that are listed on Alter, which syndicates them to Sedo with a price markup. So apparently, Sedo listings have priority over Afternic listings for some reason. Even though they do not in the regular domain search.

Example: https://www.namecheap.com/domains/registration/results/?domain=deluxemeta

I have this domain listed for 2388 on Afternic.

But in the marketplace its price comes from a Sedo listing with $3699 price tag ( https://www.namecheap.com/market/buynow/?query=deluxemeta ).

•••
Got it. When a domain is listed in different places, we prioritize the higher price because usually sales with lower prices do not go through.

•••
Hello @tamar buy now section shows Afternic price not Namecheap listing.
how to find bin price that listed on Namecheap not Afternic

Last edited:
•••
We are constantly evolving the product based on feedback. This is subject to change.

•••
Anyone here sold any name on this Market place?
I have sold many there, but prior to the remake into the current format. Most at low prices, but one $$$$ end-user sale.

Have most of my NC-registered names listed now with the new format, but no sales since then, yet.

Bob

•••
not actually. deleted

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Any update on sales landing page?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back