.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
1656993674458.png

$0.18 ICANN fee not included.
Promo code: TLD22TSJUL
Limit: 100 per customer

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Namecheap .COM renewals are $13.98
No thank you.

•••
Namecheap .COM renewals are $13.98

Promo Code: COUPONFCNC brings renewal price down 20% to $11.18.

I saw this promo trending on SlickDeals (posted July 1st, 2022) to which also beheld a NamePros.com citing!

1656963578990.png

Still quite high for a bulk domain holder. Nonetheless the code may help those planning to renew at NC.

This COUPONFCNC code seems to have been active for a while (or maybe just previously used?) as its been mentioned multiple times on nP. @Samer even posted it in 2020!

•••
Promo Code: COUPONFCNC brings renewal price down 20% to $11.18.

I saw this promo trending on SlickDeals (posted July 1st, 2022) to which also beheld a NamePros.com citing!

Show attachment 218998

Still quite high for a bulk domain holder. Nonetheless the code may help those planning to renew at NC.

This COUPONFCNC code seems to have been active for a while (or maybe just previously used?) as its been mentioned multiple times on nP. @Samer even posted it in 2020!
This promo code is valid for registration renewal and transfer of some extensions. The discount is 20%, but for .COM the percentage of the discount for registration and transfer is different, I wrote more about this here:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/namecheap-coupons-and-discounts.226183/post-8565816

•••
Last edited:
•••
You know when you rent an apartment and you get a deal the first year and then they they sock it to you year 2? Yeah thats NameCheap.

•••
Their marketplace also sucks for liquidations. Full of stingy buyers. Cheap from every aspect.

Last edited:
•••
You know when you rent an apartment and you get a deal the first year and then they they sock it to you year 2? Yeah thats NameCheap.

Namecheap probably has an ok pricing from an end user perspective. GD, e.g., has higher renewal without the club pricing.

Not all registrars are supposed to be geared towards domain investors. Now, among the latter there are plenty that will focus on cost side and will keep moving their names around to save a buck. For them, this is probably the best deal out there lately. Not sure, if they have limits on it, but if I moved all my names, that could have saved me over $40k in renewals. Of course, I have zero interest in doing it. The only way that large portfolio works for me is having it put at one registrar and ignore any transfer opportunities.

Last edited:
•••
@tamar

Could you make renewal promotion, once in a year, for .com .net .org below $10 including icann fee?

•••
It looks like the they are no more discounting

Last edited:
•••
How many domains you can transfer with that promo code?

•••
How many domains you can transfer with that promo code?

Here is the full description of the promo:
https://www.namecheap.com/domains/transfer/domain-transfer-sale/

About the limits there is a small text at the bottom:
Purchase up to a maximum of 100 domains overall. These can be processed in as many transactions as required until that number is reached.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The promo code will be valid from 12:00 AM ET on July 5 to 11:59 PM ET on July 11.

•••
not sure if I want to do the full 100 this time.

Does anyone know if transfers might dip below this special in lets say the next 12 months?

•••
not sure if I want to do the full 100 this time.

Does anyone know if transfers might dip below this special in lets say the next 12 months?

On September 1, wholesale prices on .COM will rise by $0.58. This may affect future promos.

•••
Namecheap is great domain provider but renewal fees very high

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back