Dynadot

Namecheap .com for $0.88!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reeja T

Established Member
Impact
Starting August 21 (and while supplies last*), Namecheap customers can redeem a .com TLD for just $0.88!

Please note the terms below:
• Special offer applies to one first-year registration only and is valid for a limited time.
• The offer is limited to one order per user and can be applied only to the first purchase made by a new user.
• Premium domains are not eligible for the promotion.

Use coupon COM88

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It still works for new accounts.

•••
Thank you Namecheap!
My question, after we register our domain using Namecheap, ist possible to push for free and immedialtly and automatically like with Godaddy the same domain to an other Namecheap account?

•••
Thank you Namecheap!
My question, after we register our domain using Namecheap, ist possible to push for free and immedialtly and automatically like with Godaddy the same domain to an other Namecheap account?
Yes.Possible

•••
Yes.Possible
Thank you so much.
An other question, do we can use the same credit card to register many domains for only 0.88$ for each of our clients?

•••
Thank you so much.
An other question, do we can use the same credit card to register many domains for only 0.88$ for each of our clients?
Not sure. They may detect it.

•••
payment via cc only? no paypal as option?

•••
•••
Still the 88 cents coupon is working. COM88

•••
Thanks for the tip! Just registered a domain with PayPal.

•••
Thank you, it worked on my end.

•••
Thanks. Working for very old accounts as well. 1 domain per account.

•••
Not working in my account.
:xf.sick::xf.cool:

•••
•••
already not working this october?

•••
•••
Any new code for cheap .com registration?!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back