domain namebright.com for sale in Sedo!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

okayface

Established Member
Impact
I'm one of the Namebright.com users, some of my domains are there. but I see now the domain Namebright.com available for sale at Sedo?

upload_2021-7-15_15-4-49.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lmao. What is the Namebright guy’s name…

Like NC, their Rep has hard-to-recall NP name

Glad i followed him, hope he replies, @Rebies

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••

And dailybeast(.)com? 6 bids lol.
believe, not for sale, how it’s currently running.
I know media is dying.. Yahoo/Aol sold (again) & HuffPost was just recently sold to Buzzfeed..
Sorry for tangent : ) but i dont dont believe β€œDailybeast” is for sale… How 6 bids Sedo!

Hope unauthorized listing not systemic issue.. but nothing surprises me with Sedo, anymore.
(Still, a fan of the β€œDaily” prefix, however ; )
Maybe it is for sale… But that 1 sticks out too^
Political News websites, registrars… what diff

Samer

Last edited:
•••
DropCatch.com listed on Afternic

•••
This is all strange.

PS The owner of NB and DC @Rebies was last seen on Mar 30, 2021 on nP.

I've just contacted them via the support form on DC and NB.

Will keep everyone posted if they answer.

•••
This is all strange.

PS The owner of NB and DC @Rebies was last seen on Mar 30, 2021 on nP.

I've just contacted them via the support form on DC and NB.

Will keep everyone posted if they answer.

No it's not strange people get off on doing this, you can see that on Sedo the seller on Namebright is from the country of Georgia. The owners of Namebright are not from there they are U.S. based company.

Gab.com seller from Russia, has 3 bids.

Sales will never go through but how does @Sedo verify the listing?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
It makes the industry look bad when a random clown can list names without verification. It is up to the marketplaces to come up with a strict verification process before allowing a name on their platform.

It will be a pain in the hind quarters for us, but maybe the time has come.

•••
Maybe they're in financial difficulty because of the COVID-19 pandemic, so they auction their company? But I don't think that's the reason.

•••
No it's not strange people get off on doing this, you can see that on Sedo the seller on Namebright is from the country of Georgia. The owners of Namebright are not from there they are U.S. based company.

Gab.com seller from Russia, has 3 bids.

Sales will never go through but how does @Sedo verify the listing?

I have the same question from @Sedo . I've noticed even non-existent domains for sale. Like ex.ec is not permitted by the .ec registry yet it is listed for sale. I wonder how such domains pass verification.

•••
sedo and godaddy take ages to verify my domains that i own and add TXT records for how in the hell is someone able to add a domain they don't own..

•••
@okayface i doubt namebright needs to auction off there company to find a buyer ^^'

•••
Afternic's reply:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

namebright.com and dropcatch.com are deleted now and we'll look into the sellers that listed them.

We hope you have a good day!

Regards,
Polly
Afternic Support

•••
Afternic's reply:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

namebright.com and dropcatch.com are deleted now and we'll look into the sellers that listed them.

We hope you have a good day!

Regards,
Polly
Afternic Support
Yes, that sounds good!

Screenshot_2021-07-16_061157.jpg

•••
Yes it looks like they did find it and remove it. Thank you for alerting me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back