IT.COM

opinion Name some domains you think actually look BETTER as a gTLD than a dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hootsifer

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this doesn't solve the problem, he still needs to tell you how many caftans he wants for the domain :)
No, he needs to give me a price so I can provide him different product qualities.
That might even cross his budget cause there is no limit with design and the fabrics, crystals, golds. 1 Caftan can worth millions literally LOL

Last edited:
•••
I was just curious and looked the domains up, might as well share my findings..
Thanks for your contribution.

As you can see there are two many different aspects to do business on a specific part of the industry.

I wish he also bought caftans.shop apparently a company from Netherlands own it.

I am not sure if he also have the singular version caftan.com

My point is he bought himself just competitors.

WHY?

He ignored the whole new gTLD industry as a domainer.

@JB Lions if you ever want to compare the value of your domain with others I would suggest you to compare it on your class and generic where it would be:

Caftans.Shop
Caftan.Shop
Caftan.Com
Kaftan.Com
Kaftans.Com

Last edited:
•••
There are also .fashion, .moda and certainly .PRO

p.s. .org can be used by any organization, profit or non-profit doesn't matter at all.

•••
There are also .fashion, .moda and certainly .PRO

p.s. .org can be used by any organization, profit or non-profit doesn't matter at all.
I wouldn`t prefer org for for profit site but you are right there are such examples on Web.

•••
.ORGs are regularly selling even in 5-figure range to the US-buyers... so-called "non-profit"... ))))

p.s. Any website is profitable apriori because any traffic can be monetized.

•••
•••
There has been some great points made by both sides of the fence. For me, I will remain diversified. I will treat my good .com's as "Blue Chip" domains and consider the more risky New G's as "Penny" domains. (Blue Chip and Penny representing stock market terms)....In reality I expect a return on .com, as history has shown, and anything the New G's may bring is a bonus.....With all types of investing, DIVERSIFICATION has proven to reduce risk while also allowing growth.

•••
New.Life is better than New.Com

Happy.World is better than Happy.Com
Good.Money
is better than Good.Com

Be REAL! The world is big, the Life is beautiful and colorful.
Don't be boring, old-fashioned, don't get stuck on the old three-letter meaning!

Be Creative! :)

•••
Even in .com ones, Domain King is very choosy. I submitted 4 of my best domains to him and he only liked Koogers.com !

•••
.com is not boring and old it is as good as it can get. a domain like fly.com is not only priceless it is also timeless and trendy and looks great.

the people who started with .com is old were the marketing people from the registries, you know if you want to brainwash people you just have to repeat the same message again and again and eventually they will believe it even when it makes no sense.

see how great domains like fly.com honest.com cars.com look there is nothing boring or outdated about them.

just great URLs

•••
For me, I will remain diversified.

It is funny that most of pro-ntld guys like both dot-com and ntlds while many con-ntld guys only accept .coms. Somehow they adapted to ignore reported "verified" ntld sales. Smells like totalitarian sect :woot: :xf.smile: :kiss:

•••
.com is not boring and old it is as good as it can get. a domain like fly.com is not only priceless it is also timeless and trendy and looks great.

the people who started with .com is old were the marketing people from the registries, you know if you want to brainwash people you just have to repeat the same message again and again and eventually they will believe it even when it makes no sense.

see how great domains like fly.com honest.com cars.com look there is nothing boring or outdated about them.

just great URLs

Forget about TOP dot COMs! I already told you BE REAL !

Where are money.com? life.com? etc... etc... etc...

cars.com - REALY?Just FORGET about them!

Live in the REAL world! You can NOT get them! :)

Be Creative!

•••
Epik is investing heavily in the new GTLD space. CEO Rob Monster just posted the following:

"As context, to date, about a year after assembling the world’s largest .CITY domain portfolio, we have had just 2 UDRP complaints and zero cease and desist letters related to our use of .CITY domains.

For anyone interested, and for the sake of full disclosure, the next big milestones for DigitalTown coming up are:

(1) May 9-11, DigitalTown will meet with the registry operators of the new web in Madrid. In addition to existing strategic deals with .LONDON, .BOSTON, .MIAMI, .LAW and .FIT, we are finalizing strategic deals with many more registry operators. In the process, we are architecting the new web. We call it the “Smart Web” — the new online real estate of a Smart Internet, connected by a single sign on Smart Wallet.

(2) May 20-23, DigitalTown will launch the Smart.Menu platform at the National Restaurant Association convention in Chicago. Smart.Menu is a breakthrough platform that is being launched in partnership with the trade associations as a means to equip any restaurant to be a digital restaurant. The launch version of the platform also includes city directories for thousands of cities all running on .MENU. This levels the playing field against Open Table, Yelp, etc.

(3) June 12-16 at London Tech Week, we will launch Smart.London. This is a global event for us, where we will not only start the global movement but also launch the web services platform that lets independent developers build their own applications. This will done through a Hackathon. It is a cash-efficient method for us to crowdsource software innovation, very similar to how say Xbox became dominant in console gaming, or how WordPress has become the dominant content management system for building sites.

(4) July 16-19 in Nashville, we will launch Nashville.city. It is a US flagship launch. The event will be mainly at the Convention of the American Chamber of Commerce Executives. In addition to exhibiting and sponsoring we’ll host an event on July 17 starting at 5:30 pm at the iconic The Stage on Broadway, inviting the multi-stakeholder Nashville community to celebrate the opening of Nashville.city with national PR support that introduces to other cities how they can learn from Nashville’s example.

(5) August 8-10 in New York we are scheduled to be with the National Association of Bar Executives at their annual conference for the introduction of DigitalTown’s global .LAW network, a network expected to cover thousands of cities. This platform gives the State Bars a response to Avvo as they regain their role as a source of legal referrals.

In short, the SmartWeb is quickly becoming a reality. And while the “.COM Forever” folks might not love this news, the reality is that it makes intuitive sense that the web would become descriptive. ICANN should perhaps have played a larger role as architect in approving TLD application. The fact that they did not simply means that the private sector needs to self-organize around some organizing principles. I believe this is indeed happening, and I am happy for DigitalTown to play a role as enabling catalyst."

Source: https://onlinedomain.com/2017/05/01...n-wins-udrp-complaint-domain-gorgonzola-city/

Last edited:
•••
•••
TOPLEVELDOMAIN.TOP
topleveldomain.top

or

TOPLEVELDOMAIN.COM
topleveldomain.com

Everyone has to decide for himself which one has a stronger meaning.
For me it's clear.

•••
Last edited:
•••
and virtual dot international is nice name too
:)

Last edited:
•••
well virtual covers lots of ground...

•••
yes, I guess it covers vr, virtual, ai and immersive :)

•••
bhoonline.com VS bho.online

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
M'kay

•••
Battered.Life
DWT.Gold
Slavery.Directory
SupportIsrael.Biz
Wifey.Rocks
Tax.Redemption.Info
WeedCare.Info
FindThe.Gold
FoldingE.Bike
FuckMy.Biz
GayGirls.Club
BigDicks.Today
BigTit.Biz
BigTitty.Biz
BlueBalls.Me
BrokeAss.Ninja
BustyBabes.Biz
MyOld.Bike
OwnMe.Today
RobotSex.Vip
SexSlave.Biz

Last edited:
•••
Gspot.Gold
HoldMy.Rocks
StateofIsrael.biz
Tax.Ventures
Short.Gold
TityFuck.Tv
Weight.Gold
HottestNew.Club
Interacial.Family
Jewish.Jewlery
Jews.Solutions
LatinBoys.Club
LilTit.Club
MarryMe.Legal
MotherFucker.Life
MyDomain.Auction
MyDomain.Market
MyOld.Gold
Pennyweight.Gold
SaveMyBiz.Info
SexRobots.Club

•••
tumblr_mvhsabiY2D1riah6uo1_250.gif

•••
•••
Anything that is a media company that uses .media

Similarly for others. Looks better <> Values better.

•••
Back