Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: n/i/h/a/o (.) t/v

Meaning: Ni Hao means hello in chinese.
Chinese-hello.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome name, could be used for teaching Chinese with video streaming,

Hard to tell about price

Definitely should't be sold lower than mid 4 figures, yet by being patience it might find end users for low-mid 5 figures.

•••
Awesome name, could be used for teaching Chinese with video streaming,

Hard to tell about price

Definitely should't be sold lower than mid 4 figures, yet by being patience it might find end users for low-mid 5 figures.
Thank you very much. I couldn't resist to a popular chinese word. I noticed many sites with that phrase. I hope you are right about price. Thanks again!

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much. I couldn't resist to an popular chinese word. I noticed many sites with that phrase. I hope you are right about price. Thanks again!
You're welcome, best of luck !

•••
It is pretty sweet ...Nihao! TV / ni hao! TV

Offers accepted

Last edited:
•••
It is pretty sweet ...Nihao! TV

Offers accepted
Yes, it's very sweet and i like that delivers the message of ''chinese tv''. Actually for some projects, like streaming site for kids, is better than chinese.tv. Also, it's .net version is currently developed.

•••
@kite26 A Chinese buyer may offer something tempting, waiting game. Hard to price these "dot TV" extensions. Regardless, I see you doing pretty well with it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back