Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: n/f/t/s (.) f/o/r/s/a/l/e

I would like your opinion please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This domain extension while descriptive, will be hard to get a top price for. mid to high $xxx - low $x,xxx

•••
This domain extension while descriptive, will be hard to get a top price for. mid to high $xxx - low $x,xxx
Thanks and i respect your opinion, but i noticed that homes went for $75k and some more went for 5 figs. So, i think even high 5 figures are possible for it. Again, it is my personal opinion.

•••
Thanks and i respect your opinion, but i noticed that homes went for $75k and some more went for 5 figs. So, i think even high 5 figures are possible for it. Again, it is my personal opinion.
I would squirrel it away for a couple years to achieve high 5 figures

•••
I would squirrel it away for a couple years to achieve high 5 figures
I agree with you. The big question is BIN or Make an offer?

•••
I agree with you. The big question is BIN or Make an offer?
I would offer it to market as 'make an offer' until you feel the NFT market has developed to a point where there is no doubt its worth $XX,XXX or higher.

Last edited:
•••
I think in the future, real estate investors will fractionalize properties with NFTs and return investment when they are sold. There may be a huge bump in value when/if NFTs get to this point.

•••
I'm a newbie, but I'd be really happy to be holding that name, OP. I'd be really happy with the name "namefy" too for that matter.

•••
I also think it is a good one to have, short and sweet. Congrats.

•••
•••
Mmm, its a hold. See what bids come your way, may be a nice little development. IMO

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back