IT.COM

myholidayplanner.com - Logo Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm back and this one is for startup called myholidayplanner.com which requires a logo.

The company’s name is 'My Holiday Planner’.

The company will provide a (PWA) progressive web application to search, plan and book a holidays.

The logo will be used on the main website, desktop PWA’s, mobile Icons and favicons

Company background:

As mentioned, My Holiday Planner is a startup, and will be a unique PWA desktop and mobile application that will provide access to a large database of travel related suppliers, whose products will range from Flights, Hotels, Car Hire, Cruise, Campervans, Day Tours, Overland Tours etc.

Requirements:

A professional Logo, it doesn’t have to include the words My Holiday Planner, and I’m completely open to suggestions on this one.
The logo will need to fit well on a desktop, and mobile as well as the PWA icons that meet the following sizes please.
  • icon-96x96
  • icon-128x128
  • icon-144x144
  • icon-152x152
  • icon-192x192
  • icon-384x384
  • icon-512x512

Primary Colour: Open
Secondary Colour: Open
Accent Colour: Open

Prize Amount: $50 USD paid via PayPal.

File Type: PSD file only and please include all applicable layers.

Contest End Date: 15 February 2023

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

The winner has been selected and I'm pleased to advise this is the winning entry.
Thank you for all your entries, it was another tough decision.
I'll reach out to the winner shortly.​

logo3-png.232125

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a concept idea to help get the contest started utilizing the initials MHP creatively as an authoritative crest concept (Giving it an Educational, Government, Official feel).

sample1.png

Feedback Appreciated

•••
Here's another concept idea illustrating an abstract compass and globe with no text

sample2.png

Feedback Appreciated

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here's another concept idea illustrating an abstract compass and globe with no text

Show attachment 231755

Feedback Appreciated
Hi Eric, Thanks for the entry, any chance i can see it without the map in the background, so just the NESW inside an icon with border please.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Eric, Thanks for the entry, any chance i can see it without the map in the background, so just the NESW inside an icon with border please.
Thanks for the feedback. Here's a revision for review
sample3.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Trusted contest holder! Files sent, payment received.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back