IT.COM

new gTLD My ten most recently sold domains - Will continue invest in new gTLDs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
Ok, my domaining this year has been lame and slow compared with 2016, but these are my most recently sold names (I might have forgot a few):

- Suite .xyz
- Tunis .xyz
- Tenerife .today
- Cargo .xyz
- Parisclick .com
- Iam .blue
- Crowd .tech
- Thaiexpats .com
- Se2 .org
- Rebel .one

Without the new gTLDs, my domaining would go (more or less) bankrupt.

Ok, Obviously short / great .com names are the king of domains (without competition) but I can't afford these at the moment ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had up to mid $X,XXX sales (Non-.com) of absolutely average domains... which couldn't be sold on this forum even for 2-3 regfee... Yes, quality is important always, but even more important - seller's skills to do negotiations and his psychology...
It is well known the namepros market is very weak.

•••
It is well known the namepros market is very weak.
This is very true, but on the other hand I don't think that there is an end user market,where you can find them together and even if it could be, each of them want's a particular name and that's it. I think the best bet will be to connect namepros with a forum with developers, so namepros owner should buy a successful forum with developers and connect them, so that we will raise the prices for our domains and they will have cheap domains to do their websites. Also, they are not like end users, looking for one domain every 10 years, they will buy domains more often, because they need to develop lot's of websites. In the end, everybody will be happy.

Last edited:
•••
That's a good idea you've got there @Boker, i guess namepros should take note of this one.

•••
•••
•••
I believe you, but depends who's the student and how he makes the money, if you receive the money from your parents or you have hit the jackpot with a software making millions is easy to pay 2k. For example, I have three .com domain with keyword group for which I'm in discussions at the moment. An exporting company from Europe, a transport company and a bank in Africa, dealing in 7 countries and a few thousands employees. With the bank probably it will go easier, but the other two it's hard to make them pay between 2 and 3k, and this is after 2 months already: they don't have enough money, they need to discuss, how much discount I can do, things like this, and they have 500+ employees.

they got you

https://www.amazon.com/Winning-Through-Intimidation-Robert-Ringer/dp/0449207862

Last edited:
•••
•••
According to your opening post, here is your 'last 10 domain sales' - statistic in %:

.xyz 30 %
.com 20 %
.one 10 %
.org 10 %
.tech 10 %
.blue 10 %
.today 10 %

It's actually a relatively diverse sales statistic - but what I am missing here is a .top sale (regarding the fact that .top ist the leading new TLD).

•••
So if you provide a price and the efty landing page where they can pay, how come you can talk about intimidation. I wonder how easily can others say something about things that they don't have any clue how it hapenned? You know my conversation with them? It seems that you have always something to say even if you don't know all the facts.

if you would have read the book and not the only the title
you may have gotten something out of my hint

I wish you all the best

•••
@Fancy.domains You are the best seller of nTLDs on all of namepros by far, keep up the great work B-)

Last edited:
•••
I had up to mid $X,XXX sales (Non-.com) of absolutely average domains... which couldn't be sold on this forum even for 2-3 regfee... Yes, quality is important always, but even more important - seller's skills to do negotiations and his psychology...

Whats amazing to me is that you even own average domains. With your superior negotiation skills you should only own ll.com and one word .coms by now?

But maybe, just maybe, you are making it sound easier than it is?... Otherwise by all means continue on your journey mr. Multi millionair.

•••
Very impressive, i stuggle to sell any domains for any more than $100

I got a bunch of single word .cam domains but i struggle to sell them.

•••
•••
For trolls...

Yes, I think that handregged 4L.in (acronym) which was sold by me in 2013 for 2.4K EUR (~$3.1K) - can be considered as average domain... The same domains were traded on this forum for ~$5...
etc.

Last edited:
•••
Very impressive, i stuggle to sell any domains for any more than $100

I got a bunch of single word .cam domains but i struggle to sell them.

add a zero to the price
your struggle will not be different

•••
For trolls...

Yes, I think that handregged 4L.in (acronym) which was sold by me in 2013 for 2.4K EUR (~$3.1K) - can be considered as average domain... The same domains were traded on this forum for ~$5...
etc.

you get haters whereever you go..

•••
•••
•••
They said they are ready to buy it at any time, they spend millions in a year, but the financial department said they can't pay more than 500$.
In other words, they flat out lied to you.

•••
In other words, they flat out lied to you.
Of course, I can imagine a big company like this playing games and advertising on their site the new software which will be locate at pypi.io, with no intention of using it. Also, most of their money are coming from donations, so it's something understandable that they want to keep everything tight, because they have hundreds of people to pay every month and you don't know how much money you will receive. Financial departments have great power and even if they have 1 milion in their account, but everything is planned, they can limit everything.

•••
For trolls...

etc.

So what.. You hit a SINGLE lucky sale and cant wait to tell the rest of NP they are underselling their crap shitty domains. Get real. At least @Fancy.domains is consistently selling stuff. Not going around talking about a sale from 2013!

"Hey everyone you should do like I do and get one sale every 5 years!!"

Which strategy is best? I would not be so sure it is yours.

•••
etc. - means that this is just 1 example of average domain... and not even the highest...

Last edited:
•••
Regarding sales for ~$500 or so...
I already answered above that I don't prefer this model... and I reject all such inquiries which I receive regularly...

Last edited:
•••
p.s. If you don't know where to spend your negative energy - this is your own problem.
My last reply to you, welcome to ignorelist.

Last edited:
•••
i have some .xyz domains and i am finding it difficult to sell
whats the tip?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back